Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monday Muse of 2010 RESULTZ!!!


Here we are, errbody. The moment of troofz! You're just one and a half scrollz away from learning who the MONDAY MUSE OF 2010 is!!! (don't be a bitch and just skip the whole entry to see da winna!)

This was one rolla coaster ride of hilarity & inspiration and I will take the liberty to speak for each and every one of you when I say that this year'z troop of Monday Muses really made our lives ten times better. They all deserve a round o' applause for tickling our funnybonez and making us laugh till we cry and cry until we die! Who will grace us elegantly (along wiff current beauty queen champion, Steven the Beautiful) from the right-hand side of Josh Is Trashy for the rest of eternity?! I won't tease ur shit any longer...

THE MONDAY MUSE OF 2010 IS...

...............................................

..................................

..................

........

....

..

.

...............................................

..................................

..................

........

....

..

.



EL DIABLO!!!

Okay...just kidding. While I trust all of you bloggy peepz, I do have to say I'm completely mildly dizzypointed that NONE of mah favo Muses even made it to the finals! So let me just bask for a moment in the perfectly tinted glow of 2010's biggest voter snubs! El Diablo, Jiz, Maxine Swaby, Elyse, Dusty Gozongaz, AbLisa & Jackie Beat, you all made my soul shine and sparkle like a crisp bottle of Orangina. Though the public may not have appreciated your PERFECTION, you all forever have a chunk of mah heart unda lock y key!

Now...back to business...it's time to reveal the real winner of this year's Monday Muse Showdown. It was a tight race, wiff only two votes separating the crowning victor & the shamed runner-up. Let's get our lungs ready for cheering/bloody screaming...


THE MONDAY MUSE OF 2010 IS...
...............................................

..................................

..................

........

....

..

.


...............................................

..................................

..................

........

....

..

.




Huzzah! Hooray! Yay! Boo! Hiss! Grumble! Cheer! Yell! Fart! Vomit! CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!!! Yes, Missy the Cat stole your heartz and pinned Marcel the Shell to the fuckin' floor to become your Monday Muse of 2010! A lifetime supply of fresh milk, Whisker Lickinz' snacks & stomach rubz are now bestowed upon Missy (while Marcel gets ground-up, dyed rainbow colors and turned into Coke bottle sand art that will sit on some st00pid kid's dresser for a year until he breaks it accidentally and Marcel's remainz ultimately gets vacuumed up and trashed)!

I will work on engraving Missy the Cat's star on the walk-of-fame ugly GIF icon later dis week. Look for it next to Steven the Beautiful in a few dayz! Come back nexxxt Monday for a new round of Muses that are ready to kidnap and maul your heartz into submission!


13 comments:

David said...

Booooooooo!

*Sob*

Marcel, we will never forget you!!!!!!!!!!

adam said...

I screamed for joy when I saw El Diablo. I screamed in horror when I saw that dumb cat steal it from her. One day Missy will be dragged to hell and get what she deserves.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been an ongoing struggle for me, this decision between Marcel and Missy. so although I voted for Marcel in the end, I'm not too crushed that Missy won!

Love, mom

Michelle M. said...

Booooooooo!!

And I know most of your addresses.

Michelle M. said...

And NOW Harry tells me he knows how to stuff the ballots.

Tam said...

No using his high tech skills to cheat Michelle. Yay Missy, but Marcel was a worthy competitor.

Dave2 said...

Wait... NEXT to Steven the Beautiful? You mean I'm still going to have to see that hot mess when I visit you blog?

=cries=

hoteltuesday said...

Yay El Diablo! she should get a gif too!

Chris D. said...

Sometimes it isn't the best shell that wins. Marcel will be missed.

Justin said...

@Dave2 -- you meant, of course, "You mean I still GET TO see that hot mess when I visit your blog? SWEET!"

I still hold a candle for Sandra Lee. LUSH! :)

Polt said...

I KNEW Missy The Cat would because, well, can YOU recall the last time I was big supporter of a cat? Yeah, me neither. So if *I* liked her, she was destined to win!

HUGS...

Ray Avito said...

Yes! Stomach rubz! Hey, Kiiiity! Awwww, so sweet, you are! *returns to recovering from night of binge drinking*

Mel said...

YAY! Missy totally deserved that shizz!