Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Muse of 2010 Showdown!


We were down to the final 5. The votez were cast. Now 1 of the Monday Muse of 2010 finalists has to pack their bags and shamefully walk off the stage [feat. teary-eyed overdramatic video death montage set to Daughtry's "Home"]. And I'm sorry Yatta...but your shit is apparently funky & played out. Thanks for all the joy you brought to our lives. Now get the hell out of my face.

Now we're down the the final cuatro! There was a clear leader in the voting pool last week. But with one contestant axxxed, and things getting shaken up, I for def def deffers can see an upset [ala Jennifer Hudson] taking place before the year is out! Who will Ryan Seacrest murder nexxxt week? Don't let it be your favorite!



[Click da names below to review]

vs
vs
vs

Four Muses remain. Who will survive your ruthless voting gauntlet of pain and/or suffering?!





15 comments:

David said...

Booo! Fine. No one truly appreciates the genius of Yatta. I will have to shift my support to one the four remaning also-rans.

Tam said...

Wow, hard choices.

adam said...

EL DIABLO FOR THE WINNNN!!!!!

Mel said...

Missy all the way, y' all!

Dave2 said...

I fully admit that my vote for Missy the Cat was partially tainted by my wanting something I would want to look at in your sidebar for an entire year. Steven the Beautiful has been the bane of my existence in 2010.

Tam said...

Marcel would be cute though too Dave. But yeah, I voted for Missy. Only because I seriously hope she found a better owner who wasn't so damn stupid.

john said...

All about Missy.

Anonymous said...

Deciding between Marcel and Missy is very hard for me, but I think my love of cats has at last made the decision for me. I'm voting for Missy!

Chris D, said...

I am supporting Marcel the Shell. M.t.S is amongst my favorite works of art that J.i.T has introduced me to.

Ryan said...

That poor pony can't hear, so I've voting for it.

Michelle M. said...

MARCEL!

Damn Missy. grumble, grumble, grumble.

Polt said...

I can't believe I'm actually supporting a cat....

HUGS...

vuboq said...

I don't understand the love for Missy. I mean, it was kind of funny the first time I read it. But it she doesn't withstand the test of time. overall *meh*

Marcel the Shell, otoh, is a BUCKET FULL OF CUTENESS!

Naughty said...

Sweetie,

Naughty threw her vote, and her love, to Marcel. He's my favorite tee-niney shell-person. When I saw he adopted furch-dust for a dog, it was insta-love.

Lora said...

marcel for sure!