Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Muse of 2010 FINAL EFFING Showdown!!!


This is it, ladiez & gentlesmutz...THE FINAL TWO. The Mario vs. Bowser; The Obama vs. McCain; The Diana DeGoingToProm vs. Fantasia...only one of the following two deserving Muses will be crowned wiffin the next seven dias and named the Monday Muse Of 2010 [cue: celebratory trumpeting]!

We've come a long way, but throughout the voting process, deez two formidable opponentz have both managed to secure impressive votes, week after week. But enough of that pansy shiz...every other Muse has fallen @ their feet [aka are relieved to be done wiff dis crap and are chilling out in the Bahamas].

It will be 2011 in less. Which Monday Muse will lead us into the Año Nuevo?! Review below and decide...

[Click da names below to review]


Marcel the Shell
vs


Here it is folkz...the final confrontation. Gather your wits and prepare to make an arbitrary the single most monumental decision of your entire existence!



15 comments:

Mel said...

Fuck Marcel! That shell ain't nuthin' but a poser. Missy FTW!

Justin said...

I've kind of missed voting the last few rounds ... mostly due to indecision.

This was a tough one but I went with Missy.

I'm still kind of sad Sandra Lee didn't make it ... that video still cracks me up :D

El Diablo said...

AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE MEEEEE!!! I AM EL DIABLO!!! SCREEECH!! ((squirts babies from my vagina)) SCREECH!!! VOTE FOR ME OR I WILL DRAG YOU TO HELL!!

Tam said...

This is so exciting. All I'm going to say is that my choice last week made it to the final but I'm not saying which one because I fear retribution should the opponent not win.

john said...

This is worse than Sophie's choice!

Polt said...

I *always* back a winner....even if it IS a pussy. Or a feline. Neither of which I'm terribly fond of. But a winnah IS a winnah!

HUGS....

Dave2 said...

Totally Missy the Cat.

But the Missy in the red hat. Which is awesome.

hoteltuesday said...

I voted for El Diablo!

Chris D. said...

What is with all this Marcel backlash? Obviously Marcel is going to win.

David said...

Everything is meaningless. All is futility and a striving after wind.

Adam said...

I was gunna vote for El Diablo or Jizz but I didn't see them in the list of options. Hit refresh a few times, still not there. ((confused))

Michelle M. said...

I hate everyone except for Chris D.

VIVA MARCEL!!

vuboq said...

I hate everyone except for Chris D. and Michelle M.

Marcel for Emperor of the World!

Polt said...

Missy the cat is gonna rip marcel's shell open and eat him for lunch!

HUGS...

Ray Avito said...

I'm on pins and needles over here, red hat tilted just so...