Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jo$hr!co Double Feature!!

As you know, one of the world's hottest up-and-coming sadtime acoustic guitar strumming duoz is the incomparable Jo$hr!co, who I just happen to be one half of. We combine meloncholy and depression with loneliness and tearz to make a truly original sound unlike anything you've ever heard before!

I know, I know...we're blowing up faster than you can say "You guys aren't blowing up, you've only recorded like, two fucking cover songs that no one on You Tube cared about," but we still remember our rootz. And that's why we are debuting our pair of brand farting new videos on Josh Is Trashy & Hotel Tuesday. RollingStone.com was BEGGING us for the exclusive vid premiere, but since we lurrrrve you bloggy peepz soOoOoOoO much, we declined.

And since Jo$hr!co was snubbed [ala Ke$ha & AbLisa] for this year's Grammy Award for Best New Artist, I guess E. Copterz + I will just have to work exxxtra hard this year to prove to the recording academy that we deserve their golden gramophones!

So please look below for our cover of Kara Dioguardi's [aka the American Idol judge that isn't fat, drugged, British or a lesbanana] non-hit single "Terrified"! After that, head on over to Hotel Tuesday for our rendition of Katy Perry's rendition of Fountains of Wayne's "Hackensack."


10 comments:

Dave2 said...

Nice! Thanks for always thinking of your fans!

john said...

Another nice job guys. I like hearing you two unplugged.

Chris D. said...

Way to rock out on the shaker Josh! I love the way your voices sound together. You guys need to keep singing to us.

I spent a while trying to figure out what Josh's shirt says. I think it says "deathcabforcutie".

Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work.

Michelle M. said...

Happiness! That was really lovely. Hope you two do ore of these.

anne marie in philly said...

I AM impressed! now I will go off and investigate the words to that song.

hoteltuesday said...

I wish we could join forces with AbLisa! SUPERGROUP?!

tornwordo said...

Great! And I've never heard the song before either. At least I don't think I have.

Anonymous said...

Both songs sound great! The two of you sound so good together. I also really liked you playing your guitar along with Enrico.

Keep it up!

Love, mom

Justin said...

Another great song ... I hope you guys keep doing these!! You both look so handsome and sound great :) <3

hoteltuesday said...

Good job Josh! You sound great!