Friday, December 24, 2010

Every year, December comes...


Well, well, well...it's that time o' da year again. Time for us to rape our forests, decorate sum treez, purchase discounted expensive crap for our lurrrved ones & enjoy the company of family y amigoz.

I know that there are a bunch of scroogez out there that whine & bitch about how lame Xmas is, but whateva...they obvz don't carry Christmas magic [read as: a lot of booze] in their gut on December 25th! I have just finished wrapping all of my family's giftz [feat. Star, OK! & People magazine "wrapping paper"] and I'm about to ship out to la casa de mis padres, but I wanted to bequeath to you, my bloggy audience, some interweb holidaze cheer!

So scroll below to enjoy some yuletide delights from Ke$ha, the Osbourne famile & of course, Ali Lohan.


Now if you can exxxcuse me, it's time to get drunk, eat & then open some shit. TANXBAIHAVEAGREATHOLIDAY!!!!!!


Ke$ha [feat. homeless person] | "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"



The Osbourne Family Christmas



Ali Lohan | "Christmas Magic"


7 comments:

Tam said...

Have a wonderful holiday Josh. May it be merry and bright. :-)

Justin said...

Awww love your Xmas post, Josh! :)

Have a very Merry Christmas :) :)

madtexter (corey james) said...

Merry Christmas Josherz! I hope it's a good one. And yes, don't forget to pour a nip o' brandy in your eggnog. It helps dealing with the family SO much easier.

Mel said...

I'm a be listening to some serious Xmas music at work tonight. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

anne marie in philly said...

merry merry xmoose to you and your family, josherz!

Michelle M. said...

I love to bring in new traditions (drunken urination) with the old ("Christmas Magic"). Thanks josh!

Have a very magic Christmas!

Chris D. said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!