Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday Muse of 2010 Showdown!


OMFLIPPIN'GAWDERCOPTERSKATEZ! We are down to the last semi-finalz death match before the nexxxt round in the Monday Muse of 2010 Showdown! Next week we'll take the five top vote-getters from the past month, and dump their azzez down into a lion pit of d00m. Each week we'll eliminate another until we're down to the ONE MUSE TO RULE THEM ALL!

And could one of dis week'z Muses be the champion of 2010?! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YET! Both of these week's assholes inspirations taught us a great deal about ourselves. One learned us in how to cope with loss and how we should never give up hope (or some shiz like dat). The other gave us a birds & beez lesson in how our sexuality blossoms into importance once we hit puberty [read as: get horny over some douche].


Which one meant the most to YOUR life?! Which can't you live wiffout?! Get ur vote on, ho.




Missy the Cat vs. The Dirrty Little Mermaid

The Monday Muse of September 2010: Missy the Cat - the long lost inspiration to all of our dreamz




The Monday Muse of October 2010: The Dirrty Little Mermaid - the outspoken undersea songstress with a libido that could cut glass




VOTE VOTE VOTE! BANG BANG BANG! (that's me shooting at your hoovez until you get your rump into that election booth)





9 comments:

Dave2 said...

Missy the Cat has my vote! When in doubt, vote for pussy, I always say.

Tam said...

Missy for me too because that cat thing was brilliant.

john said...

Missy. Dave2's reason was good and that post cracked my shit right up.

Mel said...

I'll take pussy over fish any day.

Michelle M. said...

Missy.

Justin said...

Yeah so I did LOLIRL again when I re-read the Missy stuff. And I agree it's brilliant. But I just feel contrary today so I'm voting for the Dirty Little Mermaid :) Poor thing just wants a v****a!

Polt said...

Thought I detest cats and am loathe to ever vote for one, I did choose Missy.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

The way I love cats, it's Missy all the way for me. But I must admit, the mermaid one is very funny.

Love, mom

callonmevalerie said...

It's been months since I first read the Missy the cat exchange and that shit still cracks me the fuck up.