Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Muse of 2010 Showdown!


I for serial don't know how you folks can go about your dia to dia lives...I know I am literally glued (ouch) to my computer screen, anxiously awaiting each Tuesday morning Monday for the next round of the Monday Muse of 2010 Showdown!


Both Muses this week helped us keep our cooooool during the asshole hot summer. Now it's your chance to repay them! Did a smorgasborg of derrrriciously cold cocktails help you survive the July swelter or did some nice afternoon conversation help you make it through the August heat?! Let me know...

Make sure your fingers are attached correctly and vote vote vote!

Sandra Lee vs. Marcel the Shell



The Monday Muse of July 2010: Sandra Lee - the queen of culinary clusterfuckery incorporated




The Monday Muse of August 2010: Marcel the Shell - the cutest exoskeleton this side of the Atlantic who will impale your shiz on a brush (if provoked)




::crack, crack:: Okidokerz...Mis dedos are all limber and ready. I hope yours are too! Voting below...






9 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Her loves cocktails!

john said...

I think this may be Sophie's Choice for Michelle M.

Ryan said...

I have to vote for Sandra Lee and her love of great, thick, long, 9-inch cock.

adam said...

Where do I write in: EL DIABLO!

madtexter (corey james) said...

Josherz, I vote for Marcel. That Sandra Lee drives me to distracccccccccccction!

One weekend when I was immersed in a Food Network bender, she was doing her 4th of July special. She was totally enthralled with how to cook a hot dog correctly and serve funnel cake. BITCH, PLEASE! There is NO wrong way to serve a hot dog, except cooked. As IF!?

I can't stand goody two-shoe homemakers who think their way is the BEST way. (Martha included)

"See Jane bake. See Dick smack the crap outta Jane for being a prima donna." The end.

Michelle M. said...

MARCEL!!!!! I love him.

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt...MARCEL, of course!

Love, mom

David said...

Sandra Lee has me quivering, but Marcel stole my heart.

Mel said...

I had to go with Marcel, if only because the thought of having to see Sandra Lee every time I come here would keep me from ever commenting again.