Sunday, September 26, 2010

Costume Query

Sorry I haven't blogged in about a week! What wiff working, trying to maintain some sort of social life & desperately attempting to fend off some sickernezz, I've had little time to dedicate to this preciouz fartpile of mine on da Interwebz. But I come to you folkz today with a very important entry. One that could very well mean nuffin' to anyone change the future of humanity as we know it...WHAT THE SHET AM I GONNA DRESS MAH AZZ UP AS FOR HELLOWEEN?!?!?!?!?

There are three roadz I could travel down in regards to costuming choicez. I shall exhibit these to you folkz along with exxxamplez of each, and I leave it up to your exquisitely astute and well-traveled [read as: depraved & likely disturbed] pointz o' view to tell me what look you think lookz da best on me.


1. Boring Traditional Costume Mainstayz

I could abandon all creativity and squeeze my fanny into some generic cop-out lame-o costumez that show nothing of my personality (I have one, right?) or style. Upside, though, this shit is e-z to make or find cheap at dolla storez, and since I am a frugalmeister, I might just opt for holiday disappointment and be a...

...Elphaba stupid witch...


...or an uninspired ghosty...


...or a run-of-the-mill vampire [aka a blood-sucker not affiliated with that Twilight, True Blood, Vampire Diariez fuckery].


2. Slutty Remixez of Normal Costumez

Maybe I'll abandon any of mah moral standingz (don't laugh, please) and staple some see-through swatchez of fabric to my privatez and cavort about as a sexxxyskatez prostitute. I could be a...


...buoyantly brain-dead baseball supastar (since I lurrrve promiscuity/sportz so much)...


...or a well-respected hussy police officer...


...or a purrtastic sleezy pussycat.


3. Piss-Poor Celebrity Impersonationz

You know you're a big cheese when peepz start dressing up as your doppelganger for Helloween. And since I do pride myself in knowing more about popular culture than one person should, maybe I should swan-dive into my imagination and become someone famoso like...


...The Situation from Jersey Shore (since I'm not self-concious just taking my shirt off @ da beach)...


...or Woody from Toy Story 3 (cuz little kidz don't constantly peeve me off)...


...or Katy Perry (DUH).

--------------------------

So whatchutink folkz? I need your wise guidance! What do you think I should be? What will make me a HalloWINNER instead of a HalloWEENIE?! If you don't give me any input, I'm just gonna party in what I am wearing today...

...LAZY PUMPKIN [feat. bedhead].


(oh...and no one suggest I dress up in any outfitz made out of butchered meatz. For serial, I'm not that obnoxious.)

21 comments:

vuboq said...

I was going to suggest Katy Perry's Sesame Street-inappropriate outfit. I'm sure you could rock the gold bustiere.

Oh, and did you steal that pumpkin t-shirt from me? I have the exact same one (I think). Great minds shop alike ;-)

*smooches*

Polt said...

Frankly, I think you going as a Halloweenie would be an awesome idea. Short of that, you could dress up as a deseperate wanna-be do-anything-to-become famous person and just go as yourself. :)

Whatever you go as, make sure you put a post up about it! We all wanna know! :)

HUGS....

Laura said...

I should give you my mom's beer pong table costume. Her friend bought it for her last year as a joke and a good way to tell her she's an alcoholic. It's FREE, hilarious, free and has never been used. Plus it would be an excellent way to force choloz to give you beer! (and balls?)

Justin said...

Suuuuurely the *scariest* thing you could go as would be Lady Gaga? :)

If you hadn't already thought of (and dismissed) Woody as an idea, I would actually have suggested that, because it plays to two of your strengths: very tall and very thin.

Mel said...

Three of our current and former staff are going as GaGogglez.

What about hussy construction worker? Flannel shirt with sleeves cut off, tool belt, jeans, steel-toed boots. Surely you must know some lesbian who could lend you those things for a night for free.

Dave2 said...

I am 110% in support of LAZY PUMPKIN! It's best to be relaxed and happy at a party, and that looks to be the perfect costume.

Jere Keys said...

Jack Skellington

Michelle M. said...

I was thinking you could go as something sweet:
http://mmckee.net/pictures/creme.jpg

or you could go as Enrico and he as you:
http://mmckee.net/pictures/ejhalloween.jpg

or you could be something really scary - joshtin Bieber:
http://mmckee.net/pictures/joshbieber.jpg

or maybe as a goddess?
http://mmckee.net/pictures/jink.jpg

You do look cute in that pumpkin shirt, though.

Jujubeeohiluvu said...

Katy Perry, all the way. I really like those purple-wonder-woman-esque bottoms she has on...

Ryan said...

I like Michelle's idea of going as Enrico.

adam said...

Favorites so far: Hot Cop, Katy Perry, Biebz, or Enrico.

Melody, Destroyer of Dreams said...

those pics are hilarious...as for what you whould be for Halloweenz?? No clue dude-I'm still trying to figure out my costumez.

David said...

The Katy Perry shot is brilliant.

But like Michelle's idea of you and Enrico pulling a Freaky Friday.

David said...

But **I** like...

David said...

P.S. Michelle, those photos are amazing.

anne marie in philly said...

I like (in order) the cop and the lazy pumpkin.

I also like the 'stache and chin fuzz in the lazy pumpkin pix; you are so cute!

john said...

I like Jere's suggestion of Jack Skellington!

Katy's shorts look a little, confining. Even more so than those 27" waist shorts you are rockin' in Michelle's first image of you.

Tam said...

I'll be in San Francisco so can go as a Canadian. I don't really do costumes. I did wear all white one year with a large yellow circle on the front. Fried egg. THAT'S how lame my costume skills are.

Amazing pics Michelle.

Chris D. said...

You could dress up as Mr. Slim Goodbody ( http://www.slimgoodbody.com/about/ , http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/1920-mr-slim-goodbody/ ). Quite a character from 80s children's television. All you need to do is get flesh-colored tights and a shirt, and paint on your own organs. It would be a guaranteed attention getter.

I will leave the slutty version to your imagination. ;)

Anonymous said...

Josh, I finally stopped laughing at your photos! I lost it at the adorable little ghost, awwwww. lol lol I'm exhausted at the moment, and needed a laugh. :) :)
I really have know clue, but I also like the idea of Jack Skeleton. Love that movie!
I have to come up with a costume this year, not sure at all. It has to be PG appropriate so I can wear it to school I'm doing my field experience at.

Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey honey! Those photos cracked me up, too funny! I especially liked the ghost, although I'm not sure you should ever go out in public like that!
Jack Skellington for sure. I know that Lock, Shock and what? were your favorites, but I don't know how you would pull that off!

Love, mom