Saturday, July 10, 2010

Papa, I know you're goin' to be upset...

A good cover song can make my special areaz tingle wiff indescribable deeeeelite! Especially if the original song is sumfing that borez me to thousandz of tearz [aka was popular prox five months after I was borned]!

As my infamously ghetto fabo high school website can tell you [feat. mi amiga mejor VAL], I am obsessed wiff the sassy reality show goddess that is Kelly Osbourne. I used to secretly watch The Osbournes when I was a teen, cuz I didn't want mah familia finding out and judging me. I always fell asleep whenever Jack or Ozzy were on screen, but as soon as Kelly or her almost-as-awesome mommy Sharon floated into the shot, my eyes esssploded open and I would start laughing for 32 horaz straight!

When I found out grrrlfriend was releasing an album, I knew I had to get it the second it came out! When I found out she was releasing a SECOND album, I made sure I drove I got my boyfriend at the time to drive me to Best Buy as soon as the store opened! I love both discs and I don't care if it's cool for butthole music elitists to rag on her!

Nowadays she is mad thin and in-shape and engaged and fighting anti-gay douchebagz! To honor her growing success as well as grant Enrico's video request from a thousand year's ago, I give you...

"Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna Kelly Osbourne

15 comments:

Dave2 said...

For the sake of our internet BFF status... please don't search my blog for "Kelly Osbourne."

In my defense, your girlfriend was replacing my girlfriend on the best show ever.

hoteltuesday said...

SEVEN MONTHS LATER!

OMG I wish Victoria would cover this song and release it as a single!

john said...

OK, I have to admit, you did really sound like a lunatic when you were complaining about the sun. But a good lunatic.

Tam said...

Doesn't everyone play the steering wheel drums?

Great job hon, even if that sun was blinding me. Drive the other direction next time.

David said...

You should have waited until February to film this so you could wear the coat I bought you that cost not-nothing.

Mel said...

Child, don't you know what that baby's gonna do to your figure?

Polt said...

I'm faily certain Madonna has already eaten her fair share of crotch in her lifetime. And probably your share and mine too.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!! I don't think anyone has more fun singing in their car than you! You know what I think of Kelly Osbourne (sorry, honey). You should have covered that song instead of her, that's what I think!
By the way, I knew you were watching the Osbourne's in your room!
Love, mom

Michelle M. said...

Harry won a radio contest back in the 90's - the prize was a trip to London to have dinner with Ozzy and his family. Kelly was probably 10 or so at the time. Harry said Sharon was really nice. I'll post the picture on facebook one of these days.

More important, you look extremely handsome in your coat/gloves.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Dave2: You're mean! Kelly Osbourne is fantastic and lovez gayz! She got her shiz together, stopped doing drogaz, lost weight and makez me laugh more than almost everyone else.

E. Copterz: Let's do a stripped acoustic version [feat. Victoria] and finally become YouTube *STARZ*!

John: I was blinded by the light (but not wrapped up like a douche, or whateva).

Tam: The sun was necessary to cover up my acne! Tanx nature!

David: I'll make a new one wearing the shorts you bought me (though I was just kidding when I told you to buy them for me)! You're too nice...be meaner to me!

Mel: I know! My ovaries are gonna get all stretched out! SICK.

Polt: Funny & TROOFZ! Madonna and her old lady snatch need to pack it in and go home!

Mom: Of course my mother will pretend my voice is decent enough to take on the majestic vocal stylingz of KELLY OSBOURNE. Thanks for lying to me!

Michelle: OMG...I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO HARRY ABOUT KELLY OSBOURNE. And handsome equals = corpse-like?

goblinbox said...

That song sucked the first time. It sucked the second time, too. Your vid of it is cute only because you're in it! Gah!

Eric said...

You need winter sunglasses to protect you from the paparazzi (aka sun)

Delisa said...

I <3 her version and the music video for it. Yay for singing in the car!

Naughty said...

Sweetie,

Naughty, having driven a Subaru almost just like this one, seems to remember that the visor will detach from its windshield position and rotate to the window position . . . just sayin'. Adorable job though, as always.

But what was that horsey noise at the end?

Lora said...

josh, can you please come back to my town so we can hang out and day drink and sing songs that we hand pick on the juke box?

and make pie. because that's my word verification down there. i'll take it as a sign.