Saturday, April 17, 2010

State of Convergency!

A few dayz ago, I was watching Crystal Bowersox school those other moron clownz American Idol wiff my bloggy friend Adam [read as: sparsely chatting back 'n forth over GChat]. After wowing the burpz outta Mr. Cocky-and-Rude wiff my ability to accurately pick which two contestants were gonna get axxxed, he asked me a pregunta...

"Josh, were you and Enrico ever physically fused into the same being and then put in an artsyfartsy commercial hocking those electronic non-books that peepz strut around reading the New York Times off of?!"

I was lyke, "Duh!" until I realized that E. Copterz and I aren't important enough (yet!) to look ridiculous on television while holding expensive and unnecessary reading devices. Adam then said...

"It's just that this dude in dis commercial is breathtakingly attractive and adorably thin. He looks like he might listen to good music and he is quite dashing in citrus colors, so I just logically assumed that he was some sort of chemically-created hybrid of you two."

I thanked him for his acknowledgement of all mah positive qualitiez and then requested to be shown this video in question. Tell me what you think folkz...is this cholo the Armageddon-inducing molding of Enrico and I? Or does he look NUFFIN' like us/is Adam blind?



Whatchu tink? Turnz out dis hot piece is actually NOT Enrico (feat. moi) but instead some model named Ryan Curry. I pondered if in some way this means that Enrico and I could also become rich and famoso for walking around in jackets and ties. So wiff the help of some boring scientific machinery [read as: Morph Thing] I combined my best friend and I into one body. I mean, we're serial already the same person on the inside...so why not share looks?! This is da outcome...



Ignoring the color-change weave and the lipschtick on our teefz, I'd say we look vaguely similar to Mr. Curry. This basically meanz that Enrico + I (feat. wishful tinking?!) = famous stud! Yayz!

Oh...and in doing dis I also was able to make an accurately brilliant illustration of what the second birfing of Jeebuz Christ will look like [aka if Enrico and I a) could have a baby togethz & b) were in a long term committed relationship based on true love and not nasty hookyup bedroom turkey-basting]...

YOU LIKEY YOUR NEW SAVIOR?!


P to da S: Sowwy for all the Kindle-hatred. I'm just a traditionalist I guess [read as: too poor to buy one]!

13 comments:

Tam said...

Hmmmm. Yeah, I can see why Adam thought of you guys. I adore ebooks but I just use my netbook, lets me surf, do work stuff and read all at the same time. You can take 800 books on vacation and they don't weight anything.

Adorable baby.

hoteltuesday said...

Do you know why that dude in the commercial IS Joshrico? Cause he STEALS the Kindle. You know how expensive that crap is?! And you know our motto: If we can't afford it, we guess we're gonna steal it!

Our baby is cute!

Michelle M. said...

Despite the floaters, Adam has a pretty good eye. But I think that Joshrico is way cuter than the Curry dude.

john said...

Michelle, I swur I was thinking the same thing about Adam's floater.

Joshrico is totally cuter than Mr. Curry, who doesn't strike me as either that famous or that studly.

Adam said...

hahahaha even with da eyeball floaters I can see that's the Joshrico doppelganger. I think dirty thoughts about you two every time i see that commercial. Oh ... tmi.

David said...

I see the Josh resemblance, but not the Enrico resemblance, although the fused Joshrico does look somewhat similar.

I'll take the real Josh, un-fused, if you please. Even though he apparently has no interest in seeing what OUR babies might look like.

Dave2 said...

Now I fear the coming of the Anti-Joshrico...

Mel said...

Well, he is cute, at least. The other day, though, I stopped by a former co-worker's clinic here in NC (where I happen to be at the moment) and one of his staff bears a striking resemblance to Enrico (though not quite as much with teh cute).

Michelle M. said...

Isn't Adam Lambert the anti-Joshrico?

that's J-O-S-H said...

Tam: I like having physical bookz so I can have them pompously displayed in my living room so everyone that comez to visit feel threatened by mah intelligence.

E. Copterz: And lucky for us, we're skinny enough to slip through the jailbars and get outta there before we get sexxxually abused!

Michelle: Tanx! And our name doesn't smell foul!

John: What's dis "floater" that everyone is chatting 'bout?!

Adam: I think about you all the time when I see the lead singer of Eve 6! It's totez just the hair, you don't look nearly as blotchy/constipated as he does!

David: I'm scurrred to fuse-baby you and I! What if it doesn't look exactly like Rhonetta?! Mi corazon would crumble-tumble-house-of-cardz!

Dave2: Don't worry. If the anti-Joshrico comes, then God (who is a DJ) will just kill his azz wiff his electro-dancefloor jammy jamz!

Mel: Did you punch him in the chopz for being a copycat lozer?

Adam said...

The floater is in my left eyeball, annoying my vision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Chris D. said...

The model is a moderately cute. I can see a resemblance to Joshrico. Though I like you guys just the way you are, on your own. :)

Ryan said...

So that's where the baby I'm going to make from Josh and Enrico's DNA and send back in time ended up (will end up?). I really need to keep better track of my mad science projects.