Sunday, April 4, 2010

EZTR


Hey y'all. Don't know why I am posting this considering that the day is already half over and apparently by the looks of the meager comment count on yesterday's entry (only 5?!), all you bloggy peepz are using this sunshiney vacation weekend to do tingz other than wait for me the post pointless bullcrap important notez 'n' such. But eff it! It's EaStEr which is too important [read as: commercially hijacked] of a holiday to ignore.

This day commemorates the glorious moment that the all-mighty Bunnington McHoppsterplex, the magic messiah rabbit from outer space, drunk-drove his alien cornucopia jet pod into the Earth and savagely slaugthered all the savage Native Americans with his titanium acid-filled bubble cannon [see above]. I hope you spent your day hunting for st00pid eggz, pumping up the obesity level of the world by eating irrational piles of candy and pondering the correlation between rabbits, chocolatez & eggs.

I leave you now with an Easter cyber-card, just to show you I care!


11 comments:

Dave2 said...

Now I wantz me a choco bunneh.

Tam said...

Now you've made me paranoid. I ate my bunny in front of my bunny. Do you think I traumatized him? He has leaped and attacked me in the past so it's possible. I gave him a whole carrot as an Easter gift though so maybe that appeased him.

Hope you had a good Easter.

hoteltuesday said...

What? Bunny from outer space? I thought Easter had something to do with Jesus Christ.... Something about a ship going down in sight of land?? Or being scared I'll get scared and swearing I'll try to nail him back up?!?

Adam said...

In my religion, we worship the Zombie Jesus -- not that bunny bullshit. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Jesus

john said...

Love the bunnies! As Tam can attest, you have to respect the bunny or they will chew your heart out.

Mel said...

Appropriately enough, I got to do an emergency tooth trimming on a bunneh last night at work.

goblinbox said...

McHoppsterplex is now my Most Favorite Word Ever©.

Ryan said...

I no longer feel safe walking through certain parts of campus at night. I've seen almost that many bunnies on the Warren Mall.

Was Evil Bunny the sole survivor of a Highlander style competition between these killer bunnies?

anne marie in philly said...

do those bunnehs have big nasty teeth?

PS - word is "peendism"...we'll just let that one slide..

Anonymous said...

Monty Python anyone? Totally reminded me of that scene! Very funny!

-Cindy

Chris D. said...

That is quite a bunch of evil bunnies! I hope you had a pleasant Easter.