Thursday, April 8, 2010

Catz = FAME?!

[Let me just start this post by saying that while writing it, David's gato Bart was sitting under the computer desk, staring @ my feet and growling non-stop. WHY DOES HE HATEZ ME?!]

Hey folkz...so I just wanted to quickly call to your attention how famous I am getting. Last night I submitted a photo of me under David's name David submitted a photo of me to one of mah favo new sitez, Cute Boys With Cats. In the photo, I was holding mah special time beaaaaauuuuuty queeeeeeeen Hermanita.

Since I know you all are just counting down da diaz till I win an Oscar/am on American Idol/release a best-selling book of poemaz/die, I thought I would update you to the fantastico newz that mah picture con mi gato was accepted! Those that handle the submissionz for the site are exxxtremely picky as to whose puss with puss they slather on their page [read as: they put up nearly everyting they get sent, I think], so for obz I feel incredibly honored.

I had mah phone off all day, so I'm sure I missed the dozenz of phone calls from all of the biggie time modeling agencies. Eh...they can leave a message, I'll get back to them when (or IF!) I ever have the time. The life of a rising celebutard is muy dificil! I can't just flash mah gorgeous jawline @ every stalkarazzi that pretendz to be an actual photographer! And NO...I won't sign you an autograph...GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! Off my lawn in 10 secondz or else I'm calling the po-po!

16 comments:

Mel said...

Hey, you're on there with the ever-so-adorable Sam Rockwell. You must be famous!

Anonymous said...

Adorable; congrats!

-Cindy

Craig said...

Awesome! Great picture! Next step, Guys with iPhones! :-P

Tam said...

Awwww. How cute. Both of you. Fame is edging ever closer.

hoteltuesday said...

YAY! Next time I come over, take a sexy/different/reflective shot of me with Baberz for this site!

Jere Keys said...

I oppose 50% of what this site stands for on general principle.

Dave2 said...

I need a cat so I too can be a "Cute Guy with Cat"

Ryan said...

Yay!! I asked for this yesterday morning and now it has come true. I must be careful with my new-found powers lest I be corrupted by them.

Michelle M. said...

Cutest boy with cat. Ever.

Dave2 - but you're "Cute Guy with Monkey."

john said...

D'oh! My comment didn't take....it was literary genius and so funny.

Oh well, suffice to say, the presence of cats ruin most of those pictures of relatively cute boys. Though, I will admit, that picture of Hermanita is pretty darn cute.

the naughty butternut said...

Sweetie,

It sounds to me as if Bart has a problem only wif your feets. Perhaps you should consider an ottoman for under the desk. Division of space and all that.

And this is the BEST. WEBSITE. EVER. I have just spent countless minutes ogling the adorablness that is menz wif cats. Of course, you are the cutest. Of course you are.

If Bart ever relinquishes his vendetta wif your feets, maybe you could snap a shot of him and mr. sir together for this brilliant web locale.

My word veri = gatical. Isn't that a character from ALW's Cats?

Ray Avito said...

I literally said "Awwwww!" when I laid my peeperz on that photo.

Polt said...

While I think SexyDudesWithDogs would be a much more interesting site, this photo IS pretty adorable. It's clear how much you love the cat...and it's clean how much the cat's looking at the food in it's bowl and wishing it were down there eating some of it now. Or at least that's what I'm seeing. but then what do I know about the thought processes or pussies. Or cats either for that matter. ba-dum-DUM!

At ANY rate, congrats on being accepted. If they release a book of photos from that site and you're in it, I want an autographed copy!

HUGS...

anne marie in philly said...

cute overload!

perhaps bart smells some of your gatos on your shoes...or your feetz is just nasty...or...well, who knows what they think...sometimes my 2 cat kids blow my mind!

now to go check out that site for the cats (read: cute boyz)...

David said...

Bart is just mad jealerz that I'm giving all my attention to another man. Sorry babe, he's just gonna hate you foreverz. :-(

Chris D. said...

Cute boy. Cute cat. Congrats on the fame. ;)