Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My [Belated] Monday Muse

[Okay, so I know I posted two diaz ago that I wanted a tiny break from the blogosphere, just to let myself recuperate from the whirlwind of my birthday week. But I realized that I missed jabbering on this tiny little corner in cyberspace of mine. So let's just say this...I will continue to write my so'n'so's and whathaveu's, but will have to bring it down from 4-5 timez a week to 3-4 timez a week. Hopez you can forgive me! But now, let's get down to bizzyness!]


Strawberry Shortcut

We all remember Pickle Surprise, the culinary-inspired Muse that some considered was snubbed during the Monday Muse of 2009 Showdown. Well, it seems that Mr. Pickle isn't the only delectably derrrrriciouz Muse to stroll in front of my hungry pupilz. Once you've finished your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, you probably would like a sweet sumfing or other for dessert. How does dis look...



How good does that look?! Is your stomach sCrEaMiNg for this confectionery cloud of heavenly delight?! I think there very well may not be a single thing more perfect than the Strawberry Shortcut. Let's do sum math (ugh...sick!): Donuts + Soda + Berriez + Jam [aka High Fructose Fat Syrup] = the Greatest Concocation this side of the elusive NannerPuss.

So the nexxxt time you decide to dress up en drag (is dat you, Lady Bunny?), host a ladies' luncheon and st00pidly forget to plan out a tastytime sweet treat, just pucker your lipz [feat. slathered in lipstick] and wish for a cross-dressing savior wiff purple skin to save your nalgaz. Problem. Solved.

11 comments:

Dave2 said...

GAH!

Mel said...

Mmmmm, derriciouz!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm.

Adam said...

Shortest vacation evah! Welcome back, mi amigo!

madtexter ☺☺☺☺☺☺ (corey james) said...

Icky poo poo! That's a shortcut I would never want to eat. That's enough sugar to last me the rest of the year. One bite and I'd be in orbit!

Tam said...

It is bad that except for the cherry 7-up (really not needed) I wanted to eat that? Okay, maybe it's because I just finished a chewy trail mix granola bar (with huge chocolate chunks in it of course) so I'm already on a sugar high, but yeah, I'd eat that. sigh.

We missed you sweetie. (Even if it was only 2 days.)

goblinbox said...

I do not understand how that bit of footage came to exist.

Ray Avito said...

Bunny needs big wig...

I don't recall this Cherry 7-UP. I am on a sugar high thinking about this confection, wondering if there will be a crash.

Michelle M. said...

We're having a work potluck on Friday. Maybe I should make Strawberry Shortcut..?

Polt said...

I'm with Tam (of course!), except for the cherry 7-Up, I'd be all over this.

Except for the fact that even thinking about damn near throws me into a diabetic coma.

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

The only thing I have against Strawberry Shortcut is that it's not as awesome as Pickle Surprise.

Justin said...

*facepalm*

I'm with Tam and Polt. Take out the soda and I'd ... eat ... that.

*sigh*