Friday, February 26, 2010

¿¡Tengo viente cuatro años!?

[Note: during the middle of writing dis entry, Mr. Pasteeeeeelnick surprised me with a whole lot of presents from a motley crew of bloggy friendz. Unbelievable amounts of thanks and gratitudez go out to Craig, V.U.B.O.Q., Mel, GoblinBox, Michelle, Chris D, Tam, Dave2, Adam, Jere, Polt, M. Nico, Bossy, Justerz & John. You folkz seriously have raised my spirits outta the annual February dumpster that I always find mahself stuck in.]


Hey errrbody! Just in case you all didn't know [aka missed my name in the obnoxiously long list of February birfdayz on Facebook] today is the day that I was plopped onto dis Earth! A glorious day it indeed is, too bad it takes place during February aka the crappiest/messiest/coldest/unhappiest month of the year. "Blah!" is what I say to you, February. BLAH!

But I just wanted to say to all you bloggy friendz of mine, be you from online or from da real world, that you really do make my life tonz better and I appreciate your support and hilarity very much. I might just get teary-eyed here (::gets teary-eyed::) when I say that you all are fabo amigoz and I lurrrve having you en mi vida! Here's to 24 being even more fantastico than 23!

Oh, save your applause and standing ovation for someone who deserves it...like some of mah celebrity friends who stole my thunda share this glorious day of being birthed conmigo!


Singer extrordanaire/maker of incredibly silly facez, Josh Groban! (29)


My favo Clinton, Socks! Chelsea! (30)


My least favo member of R&B supadupa group TLC, Chili. (39)


Political pepaw deluxe meal, Ralph Nader. (76)


What. A. DUMP! Crazyazz actrezzz, Elizabeth Taylor. (78)


Writer of one of mah favo books (Of Mice And Men) & one of mah least favo books (The Grapes of Wrath), John Steinbeck. (108)

20 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Ah, 24. So young. Savor every moment. For one day, you too shall smell of White Diamonds.

Happy birthday sweetie!

Jere Keys said...

24! You're almost halfway to being middle-aged.

Best wishes!

Milo said...

Happy birthday from afar! Hope you have an enjoyable birthday weekend, even with all that awful snow and ice. Crazy weather.

I'm 34 in 2 months time, really not sure where the time goes!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Happy Birthday from across the Seven Seas.

Next year you're allowed a quarter of a century life crisis. Think about it.. you've got a whole year to plan it.. so be better be nothing less than spectacular. Can't think of anything better to do on a drab February day :)

Enjoy xx

Adam said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! :-D

tornwordo said...

Sorry I missed it, hope you had a nice fiesta.

Tam said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You share your day with some very famous people, but none of them are as special as you. *sniff* *sniff*

Birthday hugs all around.

vuboq said...

Happy Birthday, Sugarmuffinhoneybunchesofoats! *big hugs* and *smooches*

hoteltuesday said...

Happy B!rthday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your backpack of gifts (not feat. my gift since you sabotaged our planz).

You share a b-day with Steinbeck?! Sweet. I share an EXACT b-day (even the year) with Vanexxxa Hudgens!

Polt said...

Even though its FEbruary, and you're stuck in a snowed in NYC, you can still celebrate your birthday appropriately. I mean, thoughtful boyfriend extraordinnare David is there with you, right? :)

Have a great day, josherz! Party like it's...well, 2010, I guess.

And I had no idea Elizabeth Taylor wasn't over 80 yet!

HUGS...

Nathan v said...

Happy B-Day.

Also, I love Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf also.

*Who's afraid of virginia woolf, Virginia Woolf, Virginia woolf.....*

Justin said...

Happy Birthday, Joshercopterscatez!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) <3 <3 <3

Um, Jere, isn't 20 "halfway to being middle-aged"? Or at least 21? Are you really claiming that you have to be 50 to START being middle-aged? If so, then, (a) you are my hero and I love you and will you marry me and (b) I'm so glad to be young again! (Young is what comes before middle-aged, so ... what other choice do I have?)

Polt -- I'm with you on the Elizabeth Taylor shock.

Josherz -- I'm sure David is showering you with affection. I hope you are enjoying your backpack of gifts (feat. my gift unlike Enricerz's's).. It was soooo cool of David to put that together :-)

xoxoxo

Justerz

P.S.: I hope you enjoyed the cat-paw-prints and other assorted goofy cat ink-stamps. :-)

john said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I hope you've had a great day so far and that the rest of the year is just as good!

Dave2 said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

M. Nicodemus said...

Happy Birthday Josherz! I hope you have a supa fun day with that very thoughtful man Mr. Pasteeeeelnick :)

the naughty butternut said...

Sweetie,

I hope it was 24 candles x amazing = exponentially blissful birthday.

mazel tov & all the colors of champagne to you~

Butternaught

madtexter ☺☺☺☺☺☺ (corey james) said...

Woo-hoo! Happy Birfin' Day to you Josh. I hope it's was a trashy delectable celebranation.

Cheers!

goblinbox said...

Happy birthday! Do I win for sending you the dumbest, most rando crap? Do I? Do I do I huh?

Lora said...

Happy birthday! I'm sorry I'm so far behind on reading blogs, I hate missing birthdays because it's the most important holiday of the whole year.

I was thinking about you all night last night, because my besto and I went to Rouge for dinner and then over to Parc for drinks and it was like I was reliving the day we met.

Mem'ries... blah blah corners of my mind. Misty blah blah coated mem'ries. Of the way, we were.

Anyway.

Next time I see you I'm going to give you a giant birthday kiss right square on that purty couth of yers then I'm gonna buy you anything you want. Provided it costs less than $25.

Lora said...

mouth. Mouth of yours.

Although you do have couth.