Monday, January 4, 2010

the Monday Muse of 2009 is...


This is it [not feat. Michael Jackson], folkz! The votez have been tallied and I am ready to announce the winner of the 2009 Monday Muse Showdown! Being that the ball has dropped and it is now 2010, I think we're all chipper & ready for some new musez, so starting next week, my weekly feature will revert back to sharing wiff you the greatest tingz in my (cyber) life!

But what the shet am I doing?! I'm jumping a million gunz right now! We need to take care of business and announce who will be crowned the deity of your Josh Is Trashy lives. It was honestly a neck'n'neck race wiff the Kittenz Commentator & Steven the Beautiful pulling ahead of one another vote bah vote! But I won't yank on your grundle any longer! The Oscar Grammy Tony Emmy Golden Globe Kids Choice Award Monday Muse of 2009 Mega Deluxe Award goes tooooooo...

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.



His 'browz dazzled you! His short shortz hypnotizzzed you! His face craterz aroused you! His beauty was sumfing you just couldn't seem to excuse! Steven the Beautiful [feat. MOM] has beaten some stiff competition to become your #1 representative in Josh Is Trashy history. He represents everything me & my readerz stand for...life, liberty & the pursuit of your cousin Tay to pick you up. Let's take this moment to reflect on his gazing stare, duct tape shoez, derrrriciouz camel toe (?!) and his velveteen voice...



::reflectz:: Phew! He's too beautiful for wordz and if you thrust your peeperz over to the right side of the blog, you'll see that he is now & foreva an official part of Josh Is Trashy's homepage. Steven, you can use my mirror any day!



Make sure you check out 2010's orgy of Monday Muses, starting next week. If you have a gem of a video/site/picture/whateva that you think could inspire the world [aka the deranged handful of peepz that visit this shitdumb], please feel free to email them to me! I'm always up for suggestionz and new tingz to make me hate mi vida just a lil' bit less!

12 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

YAY! I KNEW STEVEN COULD DO IT!!! And Mom helped him out of course. Does he like tans on his legs?! Yes, but not on his face! E>E>E>E>E>

Dave2 said...

GAH!!

At least tell me that now Steven has won, he is disqualified from being a 2010 Monday Muse...

Tam said...

Yay Steven!!!! He/She had a good run. I look forward to all the candidates in 2010.

john said...

I think Dave2 makes a good point, that Steven shouldn't be eligible for 2010 MotY.

Congratulations Steven, I'll do my best to excuse your beauty!

Michelle M. said...

Thanks a lot, all you Steven voters. Now I have to look at that face now & foreva.

Laurie said...

Even though I voted for KITTENZ!!!! I'm glad Steven won. "Shim's" (She+him=Shim) puss is too perfect for a place of honor on J-O-S-H's homepage.

But I'm still wondering ....wassup with the balloons? And the shirtless guy?? And WHERE is TAY???

Josh, LOVE collage ....brings back memories of laughing til bawling.....(freakin adorable english accent ...."C-h-a-r-l-i-e .....that HURT!!!!!!)

that's J-O-S-H said...

E. Copterz: And did he EVEN GO INTO Circle K at all?! NO!

Dave2 & John: Did Kelly Clarkson come back to compete during the second season of American Idol?! NO! (though she would have for def def defferz won that year as well!

Tam: Prepare yourself dear, they're even stranger/funnier/more depraved that 2009's hoz!

Michelle: Huzzah! Aren't we lucky! The public is alwayz correcto!

Laurie: So many unanswered questionz! POSSIBLY THERE'S A SEQUEL IN THE MAKING?! I'd die.

Justin said...

Woo-hoo!! I voted for the winner! The last time that happened was when I voted for Obama! (Come to think of it, that was for all intents and purposes the FIRST time it happened, too!) ;-)

Can't wait for the 2010 muse orgy to start :D

Ray Avito said...

What the heck is a doolie?

Every time I watch this, I fall in love with a new sentence. Current: "Why are you grilling me?"

Justin said...

Ray, isn't it "Why are you grillling meeeeeeeeeeeeee[heavy nasalization]eeeeeeee?" :-)

David said...

As long as you're happy.

;-)

callonmevalerie said...

I'm pretty sad that Baby Num Numz didn't even come close. :(