Monday, December 28, 2009

the Monday Muse of 2009!


Here we are, folkz. We've made it down to the final 2 musez. Both of these competitorz have fought hard to eat their way into your heartz and now they are ready for the final mega deluxe showdown. Though Ms. Deven Green seemed to have a lead early on in last week's poll, she fell behind come the weekend, leaving your facedown for the crown to be between...


These two competitors have received more votes than any other of the 2009 musez and they are ready to do battle for a permanent spot of glamor and fame [aka: I'll try and find a way to paste their mug somewhere] here at Josh Is Trashy! I know each has a devoted fanbase, so this promises to be a fight of epic proportions [read as: not really a big deal at all].

In a week's time, the Monday Muse of 2009 will be announced! Get your voting glovez on and....GO!

12 comments:

Dave2 said...

RAIN STORM!

MAGIC!

KITTENZ!!!

Tam said...

Steven is my hero.

Mel said...

Kittenz reminds me of one of my nieces (where the hell did she learn "chick-a-bow-wow"?), but I think I have to go with Steven the Beautiful. I'm still bummed about Deven, though.

Polt said...

The beauty of Steven will NOT be denied!

HUGS...

word verif: lawicat. (n) Felines used by police, similar to attack dogs and drug sniffing dogs.

When the guy refused to come out of his home, we woke up a lawicat, and it was really pissed and hissing and we threw it in a window, and the guy came running out pleading for mercy and bleeding from numerous slices.

Laura said...

If Steven loses, everyone dies. It's science.

Justin said...

Tough choice. I'm still upset about the Pickle Man :-(

john said...

Poor Deven. I think it is a beautiful world.

Michelle M. said...

Pickle Surprise.

But I voted for Kittenz.

Mel - I was wondering the same thing about the chicka bow wow.

Justin said...

Ok. This was tough. Very tough. On the one hand, the kitten video made me laugh out loud a bit more than the Steven video did. Plus, I discovered from the kitten post that Josh has a friend here in Boston, which means he may come back to Boston some time (and T Rexes can't be everywhere at once t!).

But in the end, I had to vote for Steven. Because it was Josh's lengthy post itself on the Steven video that made me LOLIRL the most. I laughed so hard that the laptop which was in my lap actually fell off. Thankfully it's still in one piece. :-)

hoteltuesday said...

You already know who I voted for... Although it wasn't Steven that stole my heart away but MOM!!

Ray Avito said...

Even with the prospect of being confronted with those eyebrows in your sidebar when I visit here, Steven and his unusual, hot-pants-adorned nether regions will get my vote...

Laurie said...

Kittenz--"I want PIE!! I want BEEF JERKEY!!!"

"I'm a SECRET AGENT!"

"We're in HAWAII!!!"

"I'm her MOM! Nooo .....she's NOT...."

"(Scream)!!!"

Steven--love your ACCENT ..."I won't WORK my looks no more! Ex-cuuse my b-e-a-u-t-y ..."

And to be honest Steven, you've got balls like NONE of the rest of us have.

But KITTENZ made me LAUGH and Steven, bless you (truly), you just made me cringe.

I vote "I'm a MAGICIAN! I'm a RABBIT!!"