Monday, December 21, 2009

the Monday Muse of 2009!


With the closest race so far this waste of time competition, Victoria just barely edged out the 'Rejected' Cartoonz for a spot in last week's voting! I guess detrimental teen pregnancy has a lot more entertainment value than bleeding buttholez and animated violence.

Thingz are getting heated now, dearest bloggy slavez readerz! Welcome to the next round of the Monday Muse of 2009 Showdown Fiesta Deluxe Variety Hour! You all have diligently voted for the past five weeks for your favo musez and we are down to the winners of the weekly pollz! Vote for your favorite and who you tink deserves a slot in the final 2 dEaTh mAtCh next week!

So here we are folkz...get your deliberation sombreros on and VOTE VOTE VOTE!



To recap, let me quote some respected sources [read as: mah past blog entries] that discussed the validity and worth of these five fine finalistz!:

Deven Green - "...most hilarious person on the entire Earth...informatively brilliant...I will be personally offended if you don't crap your pantalonez while watching her."

the Kittenz Commentator
- "This glorious little cherub will be stealing Morgan Freeman's voiceover jerbz within the next five years...pure genius...I don't understand why someone hasn't given this little dahlin' her own book deal by now."

Steven the Beautiful
- "...gorge specimen of human perfection...My blog just got more attractive...Those pencil-tipped lashez are just the accent to highlight an already gorgeous puss."

Sharks - "...pretty effing rad...they eat people and rip off limbz and then are given their own fucking week on the Discovery Channel...Who needs $$$ for decent effects when you have remedial graphic design skills and a limitless amount of documentary B-role?!"

Victoria - "I wish more peepz were like this ambitious young woman ...a selfless martyr! Victoria is clearly the reincarnation of Mama Theresa...goddess among goddesses."

Campaign away folkz! Don't forget how vital this is to your lives! IT'S EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!




13 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

YAY!!! VICTORIA WON!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!

Now, it's all up to Steven to take the crown!

Jere Keys said...

Wow, it's like everyone I voted for in every round lost. Boo. I don't care anymore. Bring back pickle surprise and Rhonetta!

Tam said...

I had to vote for Steven because there is something about him/her/it that just draws me in.

Dave2 said...

I WANT BEEF JERKY! I'M A SECRET AGENT! LA LA LA LA LAAAA LAAAALA LAAAA! I AM WIERD! I HAVE TO GO POTTY!

Seriously. How can you have a better muse than Kittenz?

Mel said...

Okay, I know Steven the Beautiful is totally gonna be the frontrunner on this, but I'm sticking with my bitch Deven. Girlfriend has totally got it going on with her Princess phone direct line to Jeebus.

Michelle M. said...

I voted for Deven. But really I'm with Jerry.

Laura said...

I am a firm believer that beautiful people should always come out on top especially when they have cholita eyebrows.

Polt said...

I voted for Deven, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna end up with the kittens and Steven. And perhaps that's as it should be.

HUGS...

john said...

I had to go with Deven. She is pretty damn funny. I almost voted for Steven again, but I couldn't excuse his beauty in light of Deven's comedy.

Ray Avito said...

My Deven love continues...

Milo said...

Kittenz all the way!

David said...

I always vote for the undercat.

Ryan said...

I loves me some Kittenz, esp with pyscho kittie-napping Not-Mommy-Cats.