Monday, December 14, 2009

the Monday Muse of 2009!


[Before I begin, I want to wish one of mah supa best friendz, Enrico, a happy birfday! And what a better gift than to have one the things he is most thankful for up on the ballot for this week's showdown?!]


Here we are folkz! We've made it to the last semi-finalist round of the Monday Muse of 2009 Showdown! But to quickly recap last week...I couldn't predict any front-runner for the last round's competition. But violence is always the highest form of hilarity, so I should have known that Sharks would nom nom the rest of the competition up. The Mariah Carey Wannabeez were a close second, but the carnivorous fish had a meager two vote lead, swimming their hungerz azzes to victory!

Now we have our last five semi-finalists! Which one of these brilliants inspirationz will duke it out with Deven Green, the Kittenz Commentator, Steven the Beautiful and Sharks for a spot in the final two face-off?! It's your choice AMERICA! Check out deez hoz:

So now here are this week's artardz competitors. Think hard! Pressure!



Baby Num Numz - The haunter of mah childhood! Feed him ur votes or else he'll gobble your azz like stale Kraft cheezez!

Tyra Banks - The bearer of only the most exquisite giftz! She has the power to make your wiiiiiiildest dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaamzzzz cooooome to trooooooofz!

Jill & Family - They say curiosity killed da cat. Well, a young (handicapped) grrrlz' curiousity will make you piss yourself till you stain ur pantieeeez.

Victoria - A beautifully hopeful baby factory. She really is quite a heavenly vessel of life. She doesn't care what her mama sayz, she's gonna have a baby!

the 'Rejected' Cartoonz - A smorgasbord of brilliant confusion. Make sure you hold on tight to your silly hat and prepare for the end of the world! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Okidokerskatez! Make sure your voice is heard! Who has chiseled the biggest home in your stone-cold heart?! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!!!!!

13 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Seriously, all I want for my birthday is for Victoria to win!!!!

Mel said...

I'm going with Jill and the Ragu pad. Blue, white, blue, y'all.

Dave2 said...

I tried to vote for the rejected cartoonz, but it says I already voted even though I didn't. The Hertzfeld drawings always make me laugh... genius!

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!

yaaaayy!

Michelle M. said...

I'm giving my vote to Victoria in honor of Enrico's birthday. Otherwise I would have voted for the rejected cartoons. Ah, the sacrifices one makes for love...

Tam said...

I voted for Jill because it's so bad it's amazing.

Polt said...

Rejected cartoons gets my vote, cause the one says, "I feel fat and sassy" which is just another way saying "I feel [like] Polt and josh!" It was fate.

HUGS...

Ryan said...

While Jill was disturbing, it undeniably left a mark.

David said...

Simple line drawings are the way to my heart.

john said...

Rejected Cartoons!

Ray Avito said...

As much as I love the rejected cartoons, that trip into Angelica's mind was actually frightening. I must vote for Angelica.

Happy birthday to Enrico!

BOSSY said...

Bossy likes that one with the face. Eyes and stuff. (Right, she's not sure...)

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I can't vote from crackberry! Now what I am supposed to do while those doctor hoz keep me waiting.

-Laura

hoteltuesday said...

WHAT?! What kind of dummies read this blog?! VICTORIA IS THE BEST EVER!!!!! Don't y'all understand?! SHE GOT IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!