Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry XXXmas!

[Before we begin, I want to remind you to vote for the Monday Muse of 2009 Showdown! ]

[and yes...I know Link isn't actually an elf, you nerd festivalz!]

Hey ho ho hoz! I hope y'all are having a fantastico Navidad today and that you're getting everything you ask for. I am having a splendid time over at my family's house right now drinking lotz of booze egg nog and making fun of my siblingz singing Xmas carols. I doubt what I really want for Christmas [aka a full-time jerb or at least the hope & motivation to put forth the effort to find a full-time jerb] is chillin' out under the Christmas tree, but it ain't no thing but a chicken wing! I'm having a great time regardless and just wanted to wish you all the happiest and sloshiest of holidays. Oh! And tanx to those who were sweet enough (Jere, Michelle, Tam, Chris D., Polt, VUBOQ) to send me Xmas cardz!

Now as my supa generoso gift to you folkz, I thought I'd post my personal favorite holiday jam...ENJOY!



(Remember, Christmas magic makes things happen!)

11 comments:

Jere Keys said...

Have a trashy Christmas, my friend!

Tam said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Josh. Hope you have a great time with the family.

madtexter (corey james) said...

Hey, sweet guy. I hope you have a fantastical Christmas! I found you recently, and you have brought so much laughter to my ordinary days.

Thank you! You are of the angels!

Peace,
Corey James

Polt said...

Merry Christmas, Josherz. Enjoy the egg nog, cats, fun times, and most of all, presents!! :)

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

Why that video has only 3 out of 5 stars is a mystery to me.

Hope your stocking is filled with buttons.

Love you!

Laurie said...

Hey Josh, you said something that super-resonated w me ....I totally have to get a full-time "jerb" this year. Never realized the biggest thing I'm missing in so-far not happening FT jerb hunting endeavor is hope.

Hmmm realize need to rustle me up some hope.

Need eggnog to make plan .....Merry Christmas Joshy! Thanks for insight.

john said...

Merry Christmas Josh! I hope Santa was good to you and that the Christmas Magic made all your holiday wishes come true.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Merry Xmas mate - have a great one x

that's J-O-S-H said...

Happy HollerDaze to all your folkz as well! I hope you felt the Christmas magic [read as CGI sparklez and sassy back-up singerz] as much as I did!

David said...

I got everything I wanted, but my present showed up on the 26th.

Chris D. said...

I am glad to hear that you are having good Christmas. Good luck with the FT job quest. Just keep pushing! If you can't find the exact position you are looking for, then consider expanding the field to include positions that you may also be able find fulfillment in, or allow you to segue into the roll you ultimately want.