Monday, November 23, 2009

the Monday Muse of 2009!



I am overwhelmed wiff da number of peepz that voted for last week's Monday Muse showdown. 41 votez were cast. It was a [pseudo] close race but the winner waaaaaas.......DEVEN GREEN!!! Deven will come back in four weeks to compete in the semi-finals. But fuck dat shiz for now and let's get down to business! We have another four muses dis week for you to review and choose. Use your slickest discretion and pick which you feel deserves to be immortalize on Josh Is Trashy! Here are this week's contestants...


Amy's Diary - Recollectionz of a time gone by. Memoriez! Don't get too jellerz that you're not doing tumbling in gym or that Jason Fargo isn't in lurrrve wiff you.

the ShamWow Pepaw - He'll sell you some crap & then beat your whore azz. You're gonna love his nutz!

[Former] Miss Teen South Carolina - Possibly the smartest person in the entire world. A proponent of fruit & vegetable treez, [anti] Made in China and making dis a "California Thing."

the Kittenz Commentator - A narrating prodigy. She knowz deez cats want pie. She knowz deez cats want beef jerky.


You know the routine! Vote for your favo! Don't forget how important dis is! My blog is the center of your universe and My Monday Muses are @ the core of it! The winner shall be your GAWD! Choose wiserly!

22 comments:

Dave2 said...

GAH! Couldn't you have put the kittenz first so I could have voted immediately instead of being subjected to the horrific torture of the other three contestants?

Ryan said...

I agree. Kittens win, hands down.

Michelle M. said...

Kittens!

David said...

It won't let me vote. At least I don't think so. And it won't show me the results either. ::frowny face::

hoteltuesday said...

DEVEN GREEN?!?! IS THAT A JOKE?!?! Deven Green makes you laugh for minutes. Rhonetta is TIMELESS!!!! I hope Round 1 was the fluke round [read as: Idol season 5]. If Victoria doesn't win this, I will burn something down (and I'm not talking about our funhouse).

Polt said...

Vince Shamwow is a pepaw??? What's the exact criteria for being a pepaw?

HUGS...

Tam said...

My first thought was "Vince and his nuts hands-down" and then I saw he was up against the kittens. Arrggghhhh. How can I choose between the cheese that is Vince and the goodness and light (and snarkiness) that is kittens? Oksy, I watched it again and the cat pee sound effects tipped it over the top for me. Kittens it is.

Laura said...

boo.... kittens! yay former beauty queens!

Jere Keys said...

I am troubled by all the kitten praise in these comments. But then I realized that you must have already had your souls stolen by the hell-beasts. Oh, sure, kittens are cuddly and adorable. But they turn into cats. It's like Gremlins, only they don't melt in water, they just get meaner.

Polt said...

Jere: I am SO with you dude. Cats are all Spawns Of Satan, they are demon seed. And kittens are just their decpetively cute way to worm their way into your lives and house. But when the High Cat Leader gives the order, all these feline lovers are gonna wake up one day with 'Fuzzy' sitting on their chests and his claws poised right atop their jugular veins. And there will be just a few seconds for them to regonize who was the cause of thier demise before the cats slash into them...and mere moments before they die...and then cry and are dragged to hell.

It'll happen, you'll see. The Catopaclypse. Its coming.

Vote for cheesey Vince. You know you love his nuts. :)

HUGS...

john said...

KITTY!

Jere and Polt: I to hate cats. I'm severely allergic to them and they are just like people and I'm not to fond of people either. However, the kittens are pretty damn cute.

David said...

OK, I was able to vote off my work computer.

I too was torn between Kittens and Mr. Sham-wow, but us pepaws have to stick together, so Sham-wow it is. Also, because I laughed until I cried watching that first parody.

Christina said...

kittenz obv gets my vote.

Tam said...

David: It let me vote but won't let me see the results. Who's winning?

Ryan said...

Tam: My bet is kittenz with Shamwow in a distant second.

that's J-O-S-H said...

EVERYONE CALM DOWN! I have it set so the results stay hidden. :)

john said...

Looks like someone needs to listen to their own advice Mr. All Caps....

that's J-O-S-H said...

Kittenz are wonderful and part of the reason I lurrrve dem is because they are such bi-polar crazzzy bitchez!

And John, your comment made me sad! I expect an apology in the form of caramel cremes and "Drag Me To Hell" referencez.

john said...

I made you sad? I'm shocked! I must be slipping, I was hoping it would make you cry, then die, then get dragged to hell.

Oh and caramel cremes? Ewww.

-jeff said...

I voted for shamwow because I want Vince to slap my nuts.

Chris D. said...

I had to go with the kittens. Sorry john. Hopeful you they wont make you sneeze too much over the internet. ;)

Ray Avito said...

Just for her being so twisted as to include a peeing sound, I must support Kittens Girl. She cracked me up.