Monday, November 16, 2009

the Monday Muse of 2009!


Any bloggy friend of mine, nuevo o viejo, should be familz with mah weekly Monday Muse features. Wellz, since I have yet to miss a week since I first started it last summer, I thought that it would be fun to take a look back @ all the gorge y fab peepz that have filled my our borrring azz Mondayz wiff so much wonder and excitement. And then I though, "Well fuck, why not make a contest outta dis shit?" So here we have it, My Monday Muse - the American Idol Remix! I've divided up my 23 musez into five sets of finalists. For the remaining Mondays in 2009, I will post these groups and allow all of yourvundervill readerz [read as: how many of you are there? 10? 15?] to pick your favo each week. It's almost like you folkz have a reason to exist! [I kid, I kid...kinda...]

Then after a winner is chosen from those sets, it will go to the semi-finals...then the final two. The winner will get a special spot on the much coveted [read as: probably ignored] info bar on the right of Josh Is Trashy. Make sure you pick wisely...cuz you will have to stare @ the winna'z puss for all of 2010!

Now onto this week's contestants...


Screaming Parking Lot Behemoth - Majestically irate beauty defending her home turf [aka rando abandoned lot]. She's just tired of photographerz that beat. on. her.

Rhonetta Johnson
- Talent like you've never seen in befo. She's sexxxy. She's different. And no, she don't want any of yo bubbly water.

the Totz of YouTube
- The shining futurez of tomorrow: High, terrified, violent & foul-moufed, they'll kick the azz of any monsta that gets in their way!

Deven Green - Comedic geniuz who can teach you everyting you're too stupid to already know about STDz. Remember, if the guy seems suitable, put out!

Bitchez Gettin' Hurt
- They say laughter is the best medicine. If so, the physical and emotional pain of deez hoz should make dem your personal doctor. Oooowwwwwowooow!


Review these videoz above and cast ur vote! And feel free to comment and campaign for your favorite. Remember folkz, this is really important [read as: not in the slightest].



20 comments:

Jere Keys said...

RHOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA!

This shiz is mo exciting that the Supabowl.

hoteltuesday said...

This one was easy, but when it gets down to Rhonetta vs. Victoria, I'll be all out of faith, lying naked on the floor (aka I'll be torn).

David said...

Oh, Enrico. {shakes head sadly}

Ryan said...

I have to go for the cannibalistic baby.

Mel said...

Deven Green's had a hold on me fo. evah.

arturo said...

I think bitchez getting hurt make the best monday muses.

Michelle M. said...

This was tough. I adore the little nipper and his brother, but Ms. Johnson's eloquence, refined beauty, stupendous talent and sparkly boots will not be denied.

Tam said...

I went for laughing at people's pain which is really more my style. This is really very exciting.

Craig said...

I went with Deven Green because he actually commented on your blog and I C> STDs.

What are condoms?

Tam said...

I see that if I go to a different computer I could vote again. Hmmm. But that would be cheating and I'm all about playing fair (more or less) so I'll resist finding every spare computer at work and voting for "Bitchez Gettin' Hurt".

Julia said...

DEVEN GREEN is my idol

Laura said...

I'm officially the only person that's voted for screaming parking lot behemoth... what can I say? I find monsters endearing...

john said...

It was a difficult choice between Totz, Deven and Rhonetta, but the sparkly boots took the vote.

Dave2 said...

After much debate, I finally went with Deven Green. There's just no substitute for chlamydia when it comes to inspiration value!

Sharon Tharp said...

PLEASE tell me u saw this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=player_embedded

Chris D. said...

Deven Green got my vote. I greatly enjoyed her exploration of bible marriages.

Christina said...

DEVEN GREEN!!! lets make a petition to get the Brendad Ickson vids back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Avito said...

My throat hurts from laughing. Going forward, if I run across any wide open vageens, I will throw a penny in that beast and see what wishes come true.

Deven has my heart in spite of Rhonetta's endearing delusionality (word?)...

that's J-O-S-H said...

I know that he won't breeeak mah heart... ::snap...snap::

Sharon Tharp said...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=49549132