Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're REAL People!

As anyone who carez about me should be able to tell you, this past weekend I had the good fortune of being able to meet up with some of mah favorite personaz en the entire mundo! Of course I am talking about my bloggy friendz! However, I am not going to write a long & involved entry about the night. There are plenty of Facebook picturez to get all gawkerz at and nearly every person in this photo below wrote a fitting and hilariouz recap of the evening. I would write one, but I work today more or less raped mah life away and my PB&J sammich dinner is calling mah name. Let me just say that it was the most fun I've had in forevz and even though I've only really known the Puntabulous crew for about half a year now, I still really view these folkz as a family of mine. It was a blast to meet them all and sing pop songz with them. Though every now and then David would drag us to hell [not in a good way] with borrrring dinosaur music from the 80s and earlier, it was still a night to remember.

Here's the Gang:

Front Row: Pissed Gypsy, ho being dragged to hell, Britney Spears, P!nk, Natalie Imbruglia

Second Row: Enrico, Jere, David, Chris D., FDot

Back Row: Some idiot, Polt, Kári, Dave S., Craig



[P to da S: Chris D. took video of our Karaoke adventure! Check out part I of the video HERE.]

15 comments:

Polt said...

Sassy josh, i think you hit the nail on the head when you said we're like a family. SO true.

Course, you're the hyperactive cousin with ADHD and apparently I'm that weird creepy uncle that no one's every really sure about, but HEY...at least we're fun!

HUGS...

Jere Keys said...

Family? Ew. There's some serious incestuousness going on in that family tree.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Polt: Do I hear "sitcom?" Or even better, "SITUATIONAL REALITY PROGRAM?!?!?!?"

Jere: Didn't you learn anyting from mah two-beer-induced ramblingz?! NOT UNTIL MARRIAGE WILL I SLEEP WIFF ANYONEZ! And sadly mah ring finga is as nooderz as my body is in Polt's brain.

hoteltuesday said...

Jere: REALLY??? I don't know of any incest. Spill!

john said...

Josh, you kill me! nooderz as in Polt's brain. You are the one who said you like a peepaw.

The pic of you on Hotel Tuesday is so damn cute, you look totally befitting of the sassy title. Oh and I call David as a ringer, he can actually sing! Though, I really want to hear Jere's rapping.

Craig said...

Who are those chickos rocking kickos? Party in the NYC!

Such a great time!

Chris D. said...

It was a fun time. We should all work on planning the next Puntabuouting!

Jere Keys said...

Oh, not actual incest, just a lot of innuendo... for now.

David said...

Dragged you to hell but not in a good way?

Mah heart is broken into a million piecez. Tearz forever ::drowns::

Michelle M. said...

Dinosaur music is awesome. Team David!

Melody, Destroyer of Dreams said...

If the dino music refers to Dinosaur Jr. thats awesome. If it refers to dinosaurs roaring or making a racket in an unorganized fashion that is also awesome.

Polt said...

ooooh, Dinosaur Jr....I hadn't thought of them in years....good call, Melody! Way to make the memories reappear!

HUGS...

Tam said...

It's nice to know that everyone is real. I would have been worried I'd hallucenated some of them. If Michelle and I show up next time I wanna play the role of P!nk. She can be Britney.

Word veri: purvi - what ya'll are I'm sure. I'm hoping anyway.

Melody, Destroyer of Dreams said...

Polt-yes, they are fantastic band. I've been gettign back into them lately :)

Milo said...

Looked like great fun, just saw the video! I like karaoke too, so long as the songs are from the 1980s! :D