Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Victory!

Last year, when I was bargain Christmas shopping for presentz para mi padre, I stumbled upon a glorious find. He lurrrvez to cook, so I hopped on over to Linens 'n' Tingz in hopez that I could find him a sexxxy spinning spice rack. Wellz, while I was kibitzing about the store, I came across these adorable kitchen utensilz made from some sort of bendable plastic/silicone/rubber material that were in the shape of a cartoon personas. They were called "Head Chefs" and in mah mind they were the cutest effing tingz I have ever seen en mi vida! I was totez about to buy them but then remembered that it's the time of year to be a giver [sumfing I'm not used to! ::cue stupid joke cymbal smash::]. So I bought my dad his spice rack and waited for the following week, when the holidayz were done, to go back. To mah surprise, the entire store had shut down! No cutesy novelty cookware for me! Disappointmentcopterz!

Fast-forward to three weekz ago, I was doing my daily scan of all my favorite blogz and I saw a contest being held on over at Dry As Toast where the prize for entering and being chosen waaaaaaaaaaaas... ALL FIVE OF THE HEAD CHEFS!!! And guess what, choloz...I FUZZING WON! I peed myself in joy when I was proclaimed the rando winner and just thought I'd share with you all my glorious success! This is proof that good tingz DO happen to those who are undeserving prickz who wait!

Sorry mom, dad, sisterz & cats...I have a new family I care about now!:


17 comments:

vuboq said...

Totes Cutez! Have you named them?

that's J-O-S-H said...

WHAT DO YOU TINK I SHOULD NAME THEM?!?!

vuboq said...

I would def name the whisk "Padma." And the spoon, "Jose." Not sure about the others. Maybe you could name them after your favorite bloggers?

Michelle M. said...

I saw the purple spoon at Bed, Bath and BEYOND! It mad me think of Polt (a great name for a spoon).

Congratulations!

Jere Keys said...

Do you worry that they're going to come alive in the night and kill you? Imagine if one of them was a knife. An evil little knife person.

hoteltuesday said...

The purple one looks like a Syesha to me!
Red is for Rhonetta... Though it kind of looks like Tommy Pickles!

hoteltuesday said...

Oh! And the blue one is totally Sanjaya!

FitzLikeaGlove said...

awwww what a colorful and diverse family!!! (very un-middle america!)

i want the wisk. he's my favorite. i'm thinking stocking stuffer...

john said...

That is the BALLZ! The spatula is pink, but he ladle is P!nk.

Polt said...

I Lurve me the purple spoon! I'm pretty damn sure I want one. I'm not sure if there's a Linen N things near me, but I'm damn sure gonna find out! :)

HUGS...

Tam said...

Oh those are adorable. They have a perfect Daddy now. I love the blue brush. You are a lucky duck.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Michelle: I would totally name the purple spoon after Polt, except my kitchen supplies appreciate the hard work & talents of Christina Aguilera.

Jere: I'm HOPING that happenz. It would be such a cute way to be dragged to hell!

E. Copterz: Sanjaya, Syesha, Rhonetta...I'm diggin' this Idol theme. What should the wisk be? Chikezie [aka not in a million yearz].

Fitz: I don't need a comical utensil to stuff your stocking and whip your eggz...gawd gave me sumfing to do that! (feat. winky face and then vomming over my trashiness).

Tam: It almost makez me wanna have some sort of large fowl that I can baste. Watch your fucking back Big Bird!

David said...

These are all cute, but the fuschia scoopy thing looks kind of, well, like a sex toy. It's a bit disturbing.

Do their hands attach? That is adorable.

goblinbox said...

A "stupid joke cymbal smash" is called a rim shot. I'm not making that up.

"Disappointmentcopterz" made me LOL at work.

YOU FUZZING WON!!! That is so bitchin'! Yay!

Your new family is a thousand million billion timez cuter than anything I have ever ever seen in a kitchen!

Christina said...

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

A scene keeps running through my head as a view your new family...You walking into the kitchen and all of them are busy at work making a meal for you!

-Cindy

SAM said...

They are naked!!! That is gross!