Monday, September 7, 2009

My Monday Muse


GellieMan

Why can't I meet a man this romantico? Some German cholo who goes by the name "GellieMan" had better have gotten some hot poooontang after recording this video prox 10 yearz ago! Probably the greatest music video of all time [sorry B.O.N.!], his cover of "Aicha" is a classic that everyone must watch/listen/savor.

The song was originally recorded by some group named Outlandish that has a lead singer that lookz awkwardly like former American Idol drop-out Mario Vazquez. But who carez?! GellieMan's rendition is totez the only one peepz should be checking out.


Pooooooooor GellieMan! Get this boi some scotch tape and a shot of whiskey, we gotz to get him mended up! I know all you hoz out there are made jellerz of his B-rate *NSync dance movez and his Minnie Mouse bedspread! Don't lie! And those frosted/gelled hairtipz! TO. DIE. FO. I tink his emoting @ "So beautiful..." [:25] & @ "...out of my dreamz" [:50] is heartbreaking and it makez me wanna break the skull of this Aicha ho who be messing wit his love! He's sensitive! Like me! He's so sensitivo that I bet he would read Anne Sexton with me while listening to M. Branch's "Hotel Paper" on repeat (feat. non-stop crying & Enrico).


Now I'm sad and have to go record mah own version. Peace out cub scoutz!


Pfffffffffffffff...

7 comments:

john said...

Why is he not a STAR?!?! Did you see is dance moves?!!

Srsly, I hope he shot that video in his sister's room...

Jere Keys said...

That's hot like the hasenpfeffer.

Michelle M. said...

That only left me wanting more.

Ryan said...

I like Outlandish. Their song Introduction is powerful.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I adored his little dance at the end.

that's J-O-S-H said...

John: The best dance move was the ubergay snakey twist near the end during "Passing me by..."

Jere: I've alwayz wondered what that was! TELL ME!

Michelle: I hear ya...his sniveling wimpiness and eventual embarrassment is what keeps me coming back fo mo.

Ryan: Their song Aicha is perfection.

Soul Seared: It's the sunshine in my sky!

Jere Keys said...

Hasenpfeffer is rabbit stew.