Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'mma Let You Finish

So as you all should know, Sunday was when the much-improved MTV Video Music Awards aired. Stellar performancez, emotional speeches and eye water-leaking tributez made it one of the best VMAs since forevz. Well, what really made the show memorable was the stupid shitstorm that Kanye "Anus-Face" West threw after America's sweethawt Taylor Swift won Best Female Video. He catapaulted his body onto the stage and ripped the mic outta her hand. He then started word-vomming all over the stage about how Deena Jones should have won and blah blah blah. It was all dramz and everyone was bugging-a-boo about it later. Here is the clip but I apologize in advance if the evil anti-fun police over @ MTV come around and tear it down. Copy-write enfringment? Oh chut up and loosen up your buttonz, tightwadz.



Well, everyone hatez Kanye now and lurrrrzes Taylor even more so whatevz! And out of the wreckage that was this stupid stunt, sumfing wonderful has blossomed. And dat vundervil ting is my new online obsession: I'mma Let You Finish. Finally a website existz to crack jokez at the expense of piece of shet Kanye's stupid butt. Take a gander! My favo onez are here as followz:


I actually own Queen of the Damned on DVD. It's terrible but it's also AALIYAH, so durhz I have gotz to havez it.


Yeah. WTF Lady GaGogglez?! Looking like an internal organ is not classy or creative. It's just stupid and gross.


I'm a huge effing nerd brigade for a) understanding dis and b) agreeing wholeheartedly.


So which onez do you cholitoz lurrrve? And if you get borrred with that shiz, then check out the highlightz from the Video Music Awardz aka Beyonce being awesome, Taylor pretending she's in Once, P!nk doing singing acrobatix a million milez in the air and Lady GaGa dying.

8 comments:

David said...

I liked the Obama sign the best.

Laura said...

I, naturally, love all things involving Chuck Norris so that's totes my favorite.

Tam said...

There were lots of good ones. I liked the Obama sign one too. Some were stupid though. People get carried away.

On a Lady GaGa theme, my daughter sent me this. Her outfits suddenly make sense, in an "I'm on acid, wheeee" kind of way.
http://ohrohin.com/post/188959241/via-overpowered-it-all-makes-sense-now-yes

Polt said...

I just have to wonder why they have Video Music Award Shows anymore, cause, to my knowledge, MTV doesn't SHOW videos anymore! How do we know Taylor Swift is the Best Female Video when 1) we've never seen her video and 2) we've never seen any other female videos to compare against her.

*SIGH*...guess I'll just go back to shaking my fist and yelling at the kids to get off my lawn again....

Word verification: Stras (n). What rich, upper class people who talk with snooty accents suffer from when the maid hasn't starched the clothes just right, or the country club has run out of salt water caviar, or they have to take the Bentley cause the Rolls is in the shop. For the rest of the world, this is called 'stress'.

HUGS....

Michelle M. said...

I liked the Jesus/Britney comeback one. Beyonce's performance was nuts.

john said...

I hated Kanye long before this, he is such a a55.

While I like the Rachel Evan Wood Imma Let You Finish, my favorite was the Duggars one. It's a uterus, not a clown car! Stop already!

I'm not sure I get Beyoncé. I do like some of her music, but I'm just not that impressed with her. I also was tempted to say: "Yo, Beyoncé, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but the dancer to your left has a better ass than you."

hoteltuesday said...

I like the one with The Office!

goblinbox said...

Yo, VMAs, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but your whole show, like, pretty much baffles me, 'cause y'all so effin' loud, and it's, like, held in what sounds aurally like the bottom of a well.