Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holiday Magik!

So yesterday I came home from work to find a loverly package waiting on the kitchen table. Since I live in a constant state of doubting whether people actually like me or are just pretending so they can make fun of me behind mi espalda, I was shocked & elated to receive a regalo! The package was from my bloggy friend Steven over at Vicious.Unrepentant.Bitter.Old.Queen and when I tore it open I was greeted with a fantastico cap for the upcoming cold weather! It's beautiful and I couldn't get over how finely knitted it was! Steven! U iz a professional! I bet I would have to pay $30 buckaloonz to get sumfing like dis @ the mall. I absolutely lurrrve it and it is orange which is wonderful because I am desperately trying to include more citrus colorez into mah wardingrobe.

So after I was done crying with joy...I got to tinking. The holiday season is upon us, and I know that I love to give giftz...so I thought I'd raise a proposal to you bloggy readerz:


How do you peepz feel about putting together a list of us who wanna be thoughtful/nice/festive and we can randoly pick someone else's name out of a virtual hat and buy/make/steal a gift for that peep! Then everyone can send me a pic of themselves with the gift and write a little paragraph about how much they love it and I can post it on Josh Is Trashy!!! Lovez dis idea? Hatez dis idea?! Lemme know! And if any of you peepz have contact with bloggy readers who seem to hate me aka never stop by (Craig...Nathan...Dave S...HURUMPH!), spread the word to them too! Let's care about one another. NOOOOOOW!

PS...even if you are parttime poster or whatevz! Join up! It will be teh funz!


17 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

!. Love the hat! And I TOO am trying to add mas color to my wardrobe. 80% of my clothes are blue or grey!

2. Love the idea! I'm in. Though Craig and Dave S. never visit Hotel Tuesday either, so someone else will have to contact them (aka, just make a Facebook thread).

Polt said...

Hmmm, eh what the hell? I'm in. Does it have to a gift that they have asked for, or if we know something that would be simply FABulous for a specific person, could we just see that they get it? Or is this totally circumventing the whole idea? I think I need more details, Sassy josh!

HUGS...

Craig said...

I'm in!

Awesome hat!

Craig said...

And hey! I read Hotel Tuesday and Josh everyday!!! The blocker at work prevents me from commenting though!

Dave S. said...

Count me in! This will be great, because I'm a gift-giver too! :)

Tam said...

I'm in. Sounds like great fun. Just let me know the rules, etc.

vuboq said...

Cutest. Hat (and model). EVER!
(I might be biased though)

I'd love to participate(and replied via facebook as well).

*smooches*

Jere Keys said...

As a law student, I'm not allowed to be thoughtful or generous or festive. But I like getting presents, so I'll participate. Bah humbug. ;)

Word verification: sessesse - A particularly lispy way of declaring sucess. ex. When Josh was offered $5 for a backseat quickie, he thought to himself, "sessesse!"

Michelle M. said...

Yes! I am in!
What a great hat - you look so cute in it : ).

Mel said...

Aw, we luvs teh VUBOQ. And count me in, even though I'll be busy knitting socks for winners of my blog raffle. I'm sure I can come up with something.

john said...

I'm in. I love holiday cheer.

David said...

I hate the holidays but love free shiz, so I'm in.

Love the hat. I just get pottery from VUBOX, he obviously likes you more.

that's J-O-S-H said...

YAY! You all are awesome and get to live to see another day (yes, I do have lethal powerz). I'll be contacting everyone via da FBook during the next few days!

goblinbox said...

Can I play too? Srsly? I got mad gift-mailing skillz!

that's J-O-S-H said...

Of course you can GoblinBox! Do you have a Facebook so I can add you to the update thread?

Melody, Destroyer of Dreams said...

Yeah I'm in. The hat looks great also...

M. Nicodemus said...

Oh, Oh, I wanna play too! Wait, you mean I will actually have to check my FB account? The one I haven't visited in over six months? I dunno... fine, I will do it... now what was that password again?