Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Divaz Galore!


A few weekz ago, a guest poster wrote an entry over at Puntabulous about their top 4 favo female iconz...and it got me to tinking: Who do I admire that has a bagina hole? Well, of course the lucky few would have to be musicianz. And of course they would have to be singer/songwriterz, cuz I'm gay and they make up a third of mah biblioteca de musica. Natalie Imbruglia, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Amy Casa de Vino [courtesy of my bloggy besty Enrico], Christina Aguilera, Maria Mena, Regina Spektor...I've gone through obsessive phases with each of deez hoz. But as of recently, there are four chicaz in particular that I can't get enough of and whose disco compactoz seem to be on constant repeat in mah car and on my lappytop. So I thought, what better way to honor these following four beautiful, talented and derriciouz ladiez than to horribly maim their music while refusing to care about trivial tingz like vehicular manslaughter and totaling mah coche?! Yes, it's another round of car Karaoke and I hope that people still give a shiz enough to listen/make fun of me. I would tell you to enjoy the videoz, but let's be serial, it's quite painful [read as: embarrassing for myself, why the hell do I keep posting deez videos?!].


"Mannequin" by Katy Perry




"I Do Not Hook Up" by Kelly Clarkson




"You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift




"Funhouse" by P!nk



Want more?! I doubt it, but here are some even worse performances massacrez:
Katy Perry - "Ur So Gay"
Kelly Clarkson - "I Want You"
Taylor Swift - "Love Story"
P!nk - "Please Don't Leave Me"

22 comments:

Sharon Tharp said...

<333 it.

hoteltuesday said...

THANKS FOR STEALING MY "Amy Casa de Vino" EXPRESSION AND NOT GIVING ME CREDIT!!!! >:|

that's J-O-S-H said...

Sorry E. Copterz. FIXED IT. Hope we can go back to loving one another now. Let me make up this indiscretion by taking you bowling...there is this one place in particular I know of that has singing/murder on Fridayz! Interested?!

Polt said...

I'll have to wait until I get home to view the vidoes, and I can't wait! I love it when Sassy josh risks life and limb, of himself and others, just to belt a few classy tunes in his own classy way!

YAY! :)

HUGS....

john said...

I too will have to wait until I get home to watch these (stoopid work getting in the way of my fun).

I think we need to get you some Tori Amos, Jill Scott and Tanya Donelly.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I just watched the P!nk vid - fantastic. Love the comments.

that's J-O-S-H said...

John & Polt: You better get ur taintz home so you can watch me humiliate mahself! Must. See. [bloggy] Television.

Soul Seared: Tanx for the compliment! Of course by "fantastic" you meant "fuck you Josh, my earz sawed themselvez off of my head. Great...now I'm earless."

Tam said...

You're just too adorable. I have to say I'm not a real KP fan. I find her voice slightly annoying, but the rest were great. I love Pink and I do like that TS song. Keep on car dancing, it amuses others on the roads and makes them smile, makes the world a happier place.

Chairman Meow said...

I really enjoy that you are wearing different shirts in every video. What commitment!

If you were with me in Toronto next weekend you'd get to meet a famous person! I'm gonna be in television! screw youtube.

MWAHAHAH!

Anyways, keep up the questionable driving practices.

P.S. I really enjoy that your blog asks me to choose an identity below! So instead of "Nathan V." I'm choosing something else today. Check out "my" website!

john said...

A few observations:

Josh likes vibrato.

Josh drives an automatic.

Josh has very active hair while singing to Kelly Clarkson, but got a haircut for his Taylor Swift performance.

I thought Josh's jugular was going to burst during his rendition of "I Do Not Hook Up".

If Josh doesn't make it as a singer, he can be a big time choreographer.

I'm curious to know what product you put in your hair as it rather creative and malleable.

Nathan V said...

I think his hair product of choice is sleeping on it and waking up without showering. Just guessing.

john said...

OK, eww. Josh, pleeeze say it ain't so.

Michelle M. said...

Your growl is very manly.
These are great. When are you going to start taking requests?

that's J-O-S-H said...

Tam: And by "amuses others on the roads" you mean "terrifies everyone and causes them to run in fear of my out-of-control-auto.

Meow: That website is fantasic. I wish I was smart enough to come up with that idea. And how are you going to be on el televisor!?

John: I use this shiz from Got2B that has pheromones in it so I can attract girlfriendz.

Nathan: That's what I do when I'm too lazy to shower...aka most dayz.

Michelle: I am taking requestz...NOW!

Milo said...

Liking them! It's just a shame I'm so not clued up on contemporary music (that includes anything from about the late 90s onwards). Still stuck in the 80s.

BOSSY said...

Lord you are the best the best the best, car karaoke and all.

David said...

Aaaccckkk I have so much to catch up on. I got home at 1AM last night, I will have to check all this shiz out when I get home tonight.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

LOL - I don't think being a spectacular singer is a pre-requisite to being a good entertainer.

I stand by my original comment. The video, singing and comments, song choice, and the dancing (if that can be classed dancing) was in combo fantastic =)

Chris D. said...

I love it when you sing! You inspire me. :) Keep singing! Also, get Enrico to post more singing videos, and maybe even one where he sings and plays the guitar. Even better, you and he should do a duet!

David said...

You are so freaking cute.

Anonymous said...

i love Funhouse and now you made it even more fun loved it.

gabi (enrico's sister)

Anonymous said...

The Best!! Love Love Love It!! :o)

Talita