What I lurrrve about Twitter other than being able to randomly post stupid shet that nobody carez about, is that I can legally stalk celebrities throughout my day via the posts that they [aka their assistance that they force] write themselvez! What I especially enjoy is when certain famous peepz will invite followers to send them questions that they will later answer on the site. Well, in training to becoming a sexxxy and important member of the pop culture elite, I thought that I would open up a forum of preguntaz from my Twitter followers and thus answer said questionz on my blog. Twitterbugz Enrico, David, Jere, Chris, John & Josh B. all obliged with some grrreat, thought-provoking inquiriez! [How obvious is it that I couldn't tink of sumfing to write about today?]
If you could relive one single day from your past exactly as it was the first time, what day would you choose to experience?
I was just talking about this sorta thing with a friend of mine a few dayz ago! I would want to relieve my freshmen year of college. It was such an exciting [and overtly sexxxual] time for me filled with many vundervil [read as: drunken] memories. I made some great friendshipz and learned a lot about mahself. Partiez, early morning movie nightz, everyone having their dorm roomz open during all hours of the day, homework that I seemed to never do but always somehow got accomplished, trips down to the food court to eat painful mac & cheeeze...it was all quite a blast! If I had to choose one day, I would pick my one during my first weekend @ school when I got hammered with my soon to be BFFz for the first time. I tink it was between my second & third vomming in my new friend's wastebasket that I realized "Wow...this is a time to cherish."
What's your shoe size?
Last time I checked it was like 9 and a half. Isn't there some correlation to the size of shoez and the size of a fella's weiner schnitzel? I dunno...I like to measure my business by the size of candy barz. Pay Day KING SIZE comin' @ youuuuu live!
What was your first kiss like?It was muy romantico aka not at all. Here are the reasonz why:
1. It took place in the back of my friend Oliver'z car while she was driving with a passenger in the seat nexxxt to her. I was in the back with a friend of mine who I knew was gay.
2. Shetty pop muzak was blaring and piercing my earz.
3. We were on our way back from seeing people get their bodies ripped to shreds tanx to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
4. Before that we were @ some goofy themed school dance [aka Lame City USA].
5. Since it was mah first time to makerouterz wit something other than my hand, I was terrible and kept clanking my teefz on his. Oh! And my tongue was worthless and sat like a wet slug in my mouf. It sadly wasn't until college [see question #1] that I learned the art of tonsil hockeyz.
If people have flavors, what would you taste like if I licked you? How does that compare to Enrico's flavor?Hmmm...I would hope something derriciouz like pink Fla.Vor.Ice or caramel creeeemez! Yumz! However knowing my luck, I'd for probz taste like sumfing vile like that paste that accumulatez on teenagers' retainerz when they're not properly cleaned or sweaty locker room underooz or mushroomz. And how would I know how da E. Copterz tastez?!?
What were the most substantial events in your life and how did they shape you?I personally feel that I have yet to have these quintessential "life-changing" momentz yet. But I do have an inkling as to what they will be when they finally do happen:
1. When I get voted off third on American Idol and have the judgez cry fowl while applauding my bravery and genuine sweetness.
2. When I win the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for the big screen adaptation of Forgive Durden's "Razia's Shadow."
3. When I start my first ever nationwide poetry tour with my fellow talented literary geniuses Enrico & Julia.
4. When I do my first controversial B&W scantily clad Rolling Stone cover [feat. smeared lipschtick on my face, bloodshot peeperz, my veinz popping outta mah skin and a bottle of rum in my hand].
If you could host a dinner party with 4 people from history, who would you invite and why?Well, I would have to invite the four most important peepz in the history of the universe: Rhonetta, Tatiana Del Toro, Mary Roach & Darwin Reedy. Girls' night! We would discuss the latest fall fashionz [sexxxy & different], how to be a supastar without having to drink Paula Abdul's bubbly water and which are the best techniquez with which to set the city on fiya. Of course we would have to take a break @ some point and admire Tatiana's impressive portfolio and Darwin's novella manuscript. Oh! And if we're mad luckerz, Mary just might perform all of Shakespeare's "A Midsummers' Night Dream" using only her animated spazmatic body and her ten bajllion voicez! BFFLz!
What food did you hate as a kid that you like now?
Artichokez used to taste like a bile deluxe meal when I was a little tot, but now I tink they are quite derriciouz. Especially in dip! Why herro tastebudz...let me introduce to you heaven.
How do you feel about "3"? Will it ever reach #1?!I was just thinking about this two nightz ago when Perez Hilton was barfing on and on about "3" on his Twitter. I am actually unsure of how well it will do. I tink that there is a lot of buzzzzz around the song and that once it is available for download, people are gonna flock to dat shiz like white on Evan Rachel Wood's face. I tink it could be the next "Party In the U.S.A." and debut really high due to everybody buying it. Howevz...Brit Brit is really touch-and-go with her singlez. She's only had 7 top tenz in the past decade and only 2 #1's. Seemz like a lot of her tunez don't get the radio representation that other artists get. Though Circus did get a lot of airplay...so who knowz? Wow...I just read that over and I am a pop culture NERD FESTIVAL! Anyone else tink I belong werking in the music industry?!
You. Yes, you are simply the best [better than all the rest].
What's the best?
What's the best?