Monday, August 3, 2009

My Monday Muse


The Kittenz Commentator

So I spent the past three and a half dayz in Boston visiting my good friend Val. My other supa sexxxy friend Laura and I drove up (a million hourz, prox) from Jerzee to visit her and we had an incredible time. We drank a lot, took a million pix and gozziped till our throats grew rough and it was amazing. I will be posting an entry about this trip later on (aka after the photoz get uploaded to Facebook so I can steal and edit them easily). Anyway since I got back late today, I only have time to post a mini-Monday Muse before trudging off to bed.

This glorious little cherub will be stealing Morgan Freeman's voiceover jerbz within the next five years. Just like I used to do when I was a little kid and couldn't read (aka last week), I would make up silly statementz for what the subjects in my picture books would be saying. However, nuttin' my little gringo whoremouth every said came close to rivaling the pure genius of this angelic beauty'z description of the classic novel Kittens by David Gibbon. Her performance, entitled "Kittens Inspired by Kittens" is a classic in mah eyez and I don't understand why someone hasn't given this little dahlin' her own book deal by now. Enjoy the video and I promise a more thorough post by Wednesday.


10 comments:

Jere Keys said...

"I'm her mom!" "No she's not!" Diez. Iz dead.

Nathan V said...

I saw that too, Jere! I can't believe that this video has five million views on youtube.

Michelle M. said...

I want to be in Hawaii.

Health said...

Cool videos.
Nice blog and keep it up.
:-)
diet

Tam said...

Funny. Her comments were pretty right on. The mother one was funny.

Ryan said...

Zoom in between the legs!

Anonymous said...

Soooo funny! She did a great job! "chicka ba wa, chicka ba wa"...I lost it at that!

-Cindy

Adam said...

this is hilarious!!!!

hoteltuesday said...

I like when she screams her face off. And "I'm weird!"

Anonymous said...

hahaha ive seen this so many times ...gem