Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Cuatro de July!

Hey folkz! I just wanted to wish you all a happy Dia de la Independencia and hope that you enjoy a relaxing (or not so much) weekend of partiez, friendz, food and regrettable mistakes! I know I will! I'm about to head down to Asbury Park to get my rockstar partying on, but I promz I will get back to my normal bloggy routine next week. Enjoy drunken mania disguised as fake patriotism. Just don't get too wasterz...you don't want to end up a Lushua Page like me!


I bid you farewell with a note some lady left me (along with a 23 % tip!) last night @ the restaurant:



4 comments:

Jere Keys said...

How dare you patriotism my question!

Tam said...

Yay for big tips. You must have impressed her. Have a great day celebrating.

Polt said...

23% tip?? Wow, what exactly were you serving her??? :)

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

Happy cinco de July!