Saturday, May 2, 2009

Loverz or Haterz Me! [it's still an obsession]

Ok you bunch of silly interwebz addicts. Just to let you all know, like anyone would give a flying pancake, I've added a Lovez It/Hatez It poll to the bottom of each entry, so you can turn the tables on me and tell me if you think I'm awesome and correcto, or just a socially jaded judgemental cholo [hint: I'm lame and never right].

Thanks for coming to my site and as a gift of appreciation for you all, here's the beautiful (& talented!) Ali Lohan singing the Christmas sleeper hit of the holiday season, "Christmas Magic":



Mind the CGI fairy sprinkles and furries pleeeaze.



Gracias mis vacas bonitas. ¡Tienes una buena dia!


3 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Omgz I love this video AND the lyricz!!! And forgot all about it.

But you know that 'dia' is masculine right?

that's J-O-S-H said...

nope! i think i was too blinded by the-christ-mas-magic!

belay said...

Wait, can I change my answer to "hatez it" because this isn't "Lohan Holiday"?