Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kris Allen vs. some freak douche



So it was a long day at work and I'm beat and irritable, so this will be a short entry. Final performance show of American Idol was tonight and I just now finished cleaning up my vom from all over my television screen. Adam Lambert f'realz makes me want to die and the fact that he is probablez gonna win this dump of a season makes my heart ache and my pelotas shrink.

Kris Allen has by far been my fav contestant since the glorious goddess of my existence, Megan Joy got voted off, but sadly I think America is too artarded to break free from the Glambot's blinding spell of sparkle-time hypnosis. Oh, and it doesn't help that Kara DioGuardi wrote a terrible effing song with some corny ass title ("A Moment Like This" "Flying Without Wings" "I Believe" "Inside Your Heaven" "Do I Make You Proud" "This Is My Now" "Time Of My Life" "No Boundaries") and lyrics about mountains and having faith inside yourself or whateva.

So before the curtain closes on what will probably be another disappointing season finale of Idol, I plead to anyone out there that stumblez onto this blog:
DON'T BE A DUMB GRINGO.
VOTE FOR
KRIS ALLEN!


[ps,
Glee is pretty stellar and makes me want to listen to Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" over & over again.]


4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Hiya!

Yes - what is up with all the lame finale songs. I do not want to hear a song with any of the following words: rainbow, heaven, mountain, wings, dream, believe, moment, proud.
I think this should be the sinner's first single:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykNJ9S8WSyw

Michelle M. said...

Sinner? I meant winner. Hmmm... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Michelle, I agree completely. Nothing says "I just won a highly publicized television singing competition" like a slightly nauseating and anxiety-provoking kid's song from a terrifying "educational learning" show (feat. demented puppetz).

"Down down, turn around. Having fun is what it's all about!"

...if only Kelly had been given the chance to sing such beautiful wordz.

Michelle M. said...

Having fun is what it's all about. Well, that and the Hokey Pokey.