Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IDOL VICTORY!!!

Thanks either to my last post or the ten votez that I sent him, my future lover (what wife?), Kris Allen, rubbed Adam Lambert's load-face into the proverbial dirt and muffing-effing won American Idol. I am still in shock and am so glad that his genuine sincerity and talent beat out the obnoxious headache-inducing electric disco light show that was the Glam-Bot's existence. Kris is a sweet guy and I'm overjoyed that America wasn't as stupid as I was writing it off to be, and elected him the next Idol winner. Now hopefully Lamberpuss will go the way of Jasmine Trias, Justin Guarweenie, Kristy Lee Bag-o'-Dicks and Scott Savol and fade into obscurity/release albumz no one wants/die/whatever else happened to them.

Kris, you forever shall hold a supa sexy spot in my Idol Heart...




Adam, I hope the Cloverfield monster eats your dreamz of stardom (along with your herpes-face) and you disappear so I never have to see your nasty ass taint or hear your screechtastico wailing ever again...





Okay, I am now sufficiently pleased with the level of bashing I have delivered on Adam CreamPie, so I shall now head to sleeperz city where I can rest easy knowing that I live in a country that is progressive enough to elect a black president and smart enough not to allow demon creatures to win American Idol.


[oh! and reason #362 why I hate Adam GlitterPuss: He got to kiss my Kris...something that will only ever happen to me in my sweetest of [read: wet] dreamz! Jellerz!]


2 comments:

belay ponenk said...

I thoroughly enjoy that in that picture, you look really pissed off/confused/irritated to be showing your heart's contents.

Also, the Cloverfield monster looks like a vagina.

that's J-O-S-H said...

hell yeah it does...teeth and all.