Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy One Year!


Hooray! It's been exactly one year since Josh Is Trashy was started and I just wanted to give many sexxxy tanx to all the cholos and gringaz that came and saw and maybe even enjoyed themselves. A year ago I was in labor, attempting to abort this demon child from my pregnant mind. And finally it was born! After months of writing, I think that I finally have a nice writing flow down and I hope that this second year of ranting and bitching and mispelling will be as successful as the first. Once again, thankz buncherz!

[oh and my beautiful friend Xtina made me a commerative birthday plaque! I adore her!]





7 comments:

Polt said...

Is it wrong that looking at that photo, my jeans grew a bit tighter? :)

Happy Anniversary, Josh!

HUGS...

that's J-O-S-H said...

No...it's a common reaction when I put on tropical bird hats and let my inner skankz out.

Craig said...

Congratulations on the milestone!

I'm with Polt. Though my pants can't get any tighter because I'm so fat.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Maybe you should cut back on unicorn chaserz. They might be great @ washing away thoughts of fisting and images of Tara Reid in a bikini, but their caloric intake is astronomical!

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations - it's a blog!

john said...

Michelle M. you are too freaking funny!

Congrats Josh!

that's J-O-S-H said...

You all are so sweet! I love you all! Mwuahz all around!