Here we are, my beautiful gringoz y cholaz! It's the last day of the decade. 2009 was gettin' to be sooOoOoOo funkey [feat. played-out], so I am tinking that it's a buena cosa that 2010 is about to pass out of Time's tired-azz uterus.
As I mentioned a few entriez ago, this year has been crazzzyskatez what wiff all the heartbreak and rediscovery and bloggy goodness and new friends and old friends and yadda yadda. I am looking forward to 2010 and hoping it brings a new batch of adventuraz and exciting endeavors for me to carelessly frolic into.
Everyone seems to create unrealistic resolutionz for themselves that they for usualz give up by the time they wake up January 1st wiff their first hangover of the year. So I ain't gonna play that shiz. Instead, let me just share some tingz that I will work towardz achieving during the next 365 dayz...
1. Have a book of poetry published and (somehow) become a hit, thus making me rich and respected in the literary world.
- read as: vigorously continue to work on my writing and try to put together the groundings of a manuscript.
2. Get a high-level jerb in the music publicity business that allotz me a six digit salary and friendshipz wiff all the cool celebz I obsess over.
- read as: buckle down and chisel away @ my resume and be proactive in securing a fulltime jerb of some kind that doesn't feat. serving tablez.
3. Become famous via an impressive run on American Idol, a sexxxy Rolling Stone cover shoot [feat. resulting controversy] and an Oscar-nominated performance in a dark dramedy that winz critical acclaim.
- read as: continue to do my silly singy song vidz, get myself into better shape [read as: more muscle definition] and maybe attempt getting on stage @ some point even if it's just karaoke.
4. Have Josh Is Trashy become the universal homepage for everyone en el mundo's web browser, providing me 48,329 million hitz a day and the self-validation I oh so desperately crave.
- read as: make this site even more entertaining and enjoyable for the truly lovely (and tasteful) readerz that make me feel like any of this crap I write is actually worth it.
As for 2009, well I had many fond memoriezzz (none of which I care to repeat, cuz let's be honest, if it was note-worthy, I blogged about it @ some point). Here is a quick look at what I kept mahself occupied wiff dis year:
What I Read This Year:
Alrighty folkz, have fun greeting the New Year in whatever way you please. Personally, I really want to ring in 2010 serving rich peepz goat cheese tartz & monkfish and by golly it seems like Lady Luck is jizzing on me cuz that's exactly what I will be doing! Whatever your planz are, be safe (but not boring) and I'll see ya on the otha side. I leave you all now wiff Death Cab for Cutie's "The New Year"...